test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FE bug?

I've noticed something on my FE runs and not sure if it is a bug or not, please advise.

I have run multiple FE's, when I rum the FE solo, on the last boss I am getting a drop of pants in one FE and in the other FE a shirt of some type will drop.

If I run an FE with a group (and we all have the mission), I am not getting any drop from the last boss in either FE.

Is this intended? I am ising runes, but the drop I am talking about is being dropped from the Snake boss in the FE and the dragon n fighter in the other FE..

Comments

• darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    If someone of the group doesnt have the mission, there is a chance that nobody gets drop.
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    > @darthpotater said:
    > If someone of the group doesnt have the mission, there is a chance that nobody gets drop.

I only run with 1 other person from my guild and we both have the quest when we run the FE as a team. So far every time do this-no drop. We run solo- we both get drops.
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Small sample size, I've only run two so far, in a group of five, not everyone had the quest (much to my dismay). However, I did receive a drop from both bosses at the end, and so did a friend I was running with (we both had the quest).

So it seems like there is some rng involved where it may not be a guaranteed drop.
  • I've heard at some point it was suppose to be a guaranteed drop, same with the comp gear in we's. Have run enough in a group and solo, but got nothing from the boss. Leaves me curious if it really is suppose to be a guaranteed drop, or just a very high drop rate if you're lucky.