Release NotesContent and Environment
- A few floating objects on the event podium have been grounded.
- Acquisitions Incorporated: Convention Infiltration: Some quest objectives no longer incorrectly advance when the player chooses non-advancing dialog options.
- Maze Engine: A Matter of Dwarves and Farms: This quest is now consistently given at level 70, up from 60, so that players don't enter the instance at too low a level.
- Protector's Enclave: Players can no longer fall through a particular corner of some stairs.
- The instructions for beginning the Tyranny of Dragons campaign have been clarified.
Tales of Old: Throne of Idris
- One specific artifact can no longer incorrectly be used while artifact powers are blocked by embellishments.
- The progress display for Coins of Tales Told is once again visible.
- Trinkets of Old can now properly be spent at the event store. They will disappear on Thursday!
Combat and Powers
- The in-game achievements Yrlakka's Recon Operative and Zerthimon Reconciled now function more accurately to their descriptions.
Enchantments and Enhancements
- Elven Battle Enchantment (Armor) now properly diminishes CC duration in PvP combat beyond the natural PvP CC reduction.
- The Role Reversal boon fix has had its reversion reversed. (It's fixed again, and now properly functions as described.)
Items and Economy
- An issue has been addressed that could cause players to incorrectly revive from a fully-defeated state.
- Githyanki: This companion no longer incorrectly moves bosses.
- Some powers no longer incorrectly have a chance to cast without applying their stated cooldown.
- Demogorgon: Twisted Ichor is once again properly awarded upon achieving Silver or better in this encounter.
- High-quality potions created by Alchemy at levels 71-80 now properly apply their buffs.
- For players who had a token stuck in their inventory after purchasing the Gith Race Pack, that token has now been removed from their inventory.
- Players can now properly purchase 1000 Rough Astral Diamonds for 300 Seals at all appropriate seal vendors.
- Players who had added a Legendary Giant Toad mount to their stable without receiving the correct passive and combat powers now properly have those powers.
- When a repeating profession task completes, it no longer has a chance to unassign the artisan.
- The purchased hairstyles can now properly be applied to gith characters.
- Halaster's Cloak now properly displays when used as an appearance item on female characters.