test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Demogorgon campaign quest ??

The campaign quest to fight Demogorgon cannot be done as said trial is missing from queues. Was this an oversight when the dungeons were revamped. How are we supposed to complete this part of the campaign iF said trial is missing........I mean really, if your gonna remove content at least make sure it's not content needed for campaigns!!

Comments

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Epic Demo is still in the Q. Does that not count?
  • nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    In campaign you get a quest to beat Demogorgon then further on its epic Demogorgon. I've already done this on 3 toons now working on 4th. A new player can't enter epic Demogorgon as they're not a high enough item level.
  • propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User

In campaign you get a quest to beat Demogorgon then further on its epic Demogorgon. I've already done this on 3 toons now working on 4th. A new player can't enter epic Demogorgon as they're not a high enough item level.

no you don't
  • To the Devs:

First, I apologize for necro'ing a very old thread, but as a new member, I could not create a new one.

Second, would you please reinstate the "To Kill a Demon Lord" Demogorgon trial or remove it as a requirement for the Underdark Campaign? It is ridiculously frustrating being trapped behind a non-functional quest that still shows as available in all ways except the important one.

I appreciate your work and the time you took to read this,

Inertial Frame