test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patches of Dirt all over the Guild Hall

Following Timmy's question earlier during the dev stream, I'm here now to submit screenshots of the problem, since you said, you weren't aware of this 'bug'.
The ground floor of the Guild Hall is covered in sandy/dirty patches. They are literally everywhere - Behind the entrance, around the statues, in front of the fireplace, along the walls, in all the corners, between the tables, in front of the staircases, etc. I only took a few pictures as examples.
Upstairs the dirt is not on the floor, but only on the wall above entrance door, where the candles are - those patches are vertical and even glitch down to the entrance itself, where a vertical patch of sand is just floating in the air, when you go into the hall.

Comments

• batdriven#5792 batdriven Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    sorry, images were too small for some reason

• sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User
    This has been showing up on the PC since mod 17. You can read and see my visuals here on this thread. I can't imagine why the dirt has got past team PC and gone to XB1? This still exists in Ravenloft, I doubt they plan to get the Hoover out anytime soon.
    wb-cenders.gif
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for the screenshots! I'll make sure they get in front of the appropriate eyes.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    You'll find something very similar in the Old Bonegrinder lair in Barovia -- a square patch hovering maybe 6 feet in the air, near where the Tome of Strahd lies.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    Redecorate and call it style while waiting for fix... :p
    - bye bye -
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    In Mantol-Derith, there are squares of water floating maybe 15' off the floor. You can see them when you point the camera at the ground.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • hastur905hastur905 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    Who let the dogs in?
  • kronus#9296 kronus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 163 Arc User
    I was just going to employ a better group of janitors.