test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

CW stat power bugged

I just today gave all my items gems to a CW that i just finished buying all the same companions weapon and relic upgrades. I cant explain why but my power is 13k less then my ranger was with everything the same but for dlc boons. Im missing about 1k in power from dlc boons and 400 power from off hand and 5k from legendary mount. Even all insignias are the same. Can anyone explain what I am missing here or is my character just bugged.

Comments

• passaypassay Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    Does your main companion need leveling up maybe
  • airavis1#8164 airavis1 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    that was one of the reasons. but i found something that is now working to my advantage. I don't think it will be long before its fixed as its a bug and that was the reason my power was bonkers.
  • airavis1#8164 airavis1 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    i did send in a bug report just so i cant be baned for exploiting but im not going to talk about it here.
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    oh heck.. they could still ban you =P
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but the whole "I'm using a bug but since I reported it everything is all good" argument holds absolutely no weight.

Abusing a bug is abusing a bug.

And you kind of admitted using the bug to your advantage knowing that you were using a bug right around........oh here:

but i found something that is now working to my advantage. I don't think it will be long before its fixed as its a bug and that was the reason my power was bonkers.

• cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User

oh heck.. they could still ban you =P

Well, yeah. I mean, if I reported a way to get infinite AD from the AH, then *kept doing it*, should I really be shocked if I got banned?

If you find something exploitive, report it, don't do it again, move on with life.
This discussion has been closed.