test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Laughing Skull Green Slime Still bugged

djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
Laughing Skull Green Slime Still bugged after your last update.
Are not providing any needed stat in defensive slot, are userful companions for Tomm, also stones in defensive slots arent givin any power, this is another userful thing for Tomm Raid

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    This issue was escalated last week (when we were made aware of it). It is going through the investigation phase so we do not have an update or ETA on when a fix will be live at this time.
  • ethanidas#6763 ethanidas Member Posts: 13 Arc User

This issue was escalated last week (when we were made aware of it). It is going through the investigation phase so we do not have an update or ETA on when a fix will be live at this time.

any word on a fix for these things?
  • revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    @nitocris83 @noworries#8859 This seriously needs to be fixed, it cost players millions of AD to train their companions and in one patch you manage to make them useless. One entire month and no fix is just not good enough!
  • djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    May be bugged to ''help'' us making a good Tomm build.....
    1 companion on defense slot mean (okay 8k Def its high) you loose 4k power.... if you put a defensive piece on your companion with one less Power Empowered stone, you will loose about 4k...
    so may be pretty stupid lvl up green jelly/slime, almost for dpses, just cause 8k defense doesnt cap your defenses for tomm... but you can still put 8k defense green slime, and put Crit Evasion/Atk as Companion Gear

In sum... you cant cap defense if you dont loose power....... futuristic pieces are made of 2 atk slot and defense/atk stats, so dps that got 1 overcapped stat, can easily put defense witouth loose NOTHING! it makes no sense for a dps to loose power... dps need to loose any defenses to be stronger (berzerk, naked with shift)

QUOTE: REVOVLERJESUS
    Fix PVP pls!
    When no one dies the game become BORING! (imagine it is a fps game, i see you i shot you, if head you dead, in war you dont have adamantium armor+kevlar to survive burst shots)
  • revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    djnasty93 said:

May be bugged to ''help'' us making a good Tomm build.....
    1 companion on defense slot mean (okay 8k Def its high) you loose 4k power.... if you put a defensive piece on your companion with one less Power Empowered stone, you will loose about 4k...
    so may be pretty stupid lvl up green jelly/slime, almost for dpses, just cause 8k defense doesnt cap your defenses for tomm... but you can still put 8k defense green slime, and put Crit Evasion/Atk as Companion Gear

In sum... you cant cap defense if you dont loose power....... futuristic pieces are made of 2 atk slot and defense/atk stats, so dps that got 1 overcapped stat, can easily put defense witouth loose NOTHING! it makes no sense for a dps to loose power... dps need to loose any defenses to be stronger (berzerk, naked with shift)

QUOTE: REVOVLERJESUS
    Fix PVP pls!
    When no one dies the game become BORING! (imagine it is a fps game, i see you i shot you, if head you dead, in war you dont have adamantium armor+kevlar to survive burst shots)

I dont know if you are serious or just having a bad atempt in trolling? With that 8k from companion i would cap def for TOMM. And sure i can build around with other companion gear etc etc. But how does this still justify that i spent millions on a companion that should give me 8k def and gives 0?

That about pvp is very old and i havnt been botherd to fix it. But since u clearly are new to the game it can be hard..

I dont know if you are serious or just having a bad atempt in trolling? With that 8k from companion i would cap def for TOMM. And sure i can build around with other companion gear etc etc. But how does this still justify that i spent millions on a companion that should give me 8k def and gives 0?

That about pvp is very old and i havnt been botherd to fix it. But since u clearly are new to the game it can be hard..

With new Tomm rings you overcap one/two stats, i overcap crit, and i got 1k less on armpen that i can fix chanining artis.. so im using defense and combat advantage gear on companion, i can put crit avoidance/defense runestone on that companion gear...
    every player its different, i abandon the green slime companion cause if i put def/combat advantage piece or i put double atk slot piece i loose the 4k power that i losse if i put green slime instead of a 4k power companion and i find that the defensive slot can help me alot to use radiant enchants instead of brutals, it is a personal/class based stuff.. i understand Tr with shadowstalker need a different companion gear (im runnin 20k crit 20k Ca rings) but you can put oher emblems/artifacts to cap combat advantage, also a tank maybe need hp in that slot.
    Please dont worry about my words i said that because its a strange bug (i bought green slime same day they bugged, 20 minutes before the bug) its easy to fix but no fix yet, just strange, im stranged and i said strange thing dont get mad for that.. @revovlerjesus1
  • gridlocked#9884 gridlocked Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    If I get the slime (to work its at legendary) i loose 1k power(Minstrel)
    gain 8k def and cap out 72k atm
    You need to go in Tomm, let Op put on you his minimum shields (no crit) and than see if u survive on storm wave, if 99% of times you survive you are safe to play tomm (skulls decrease hp)
  • faceletsfacelets Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    İs there any schedule for fixing this bug? Green slime will be very usefull at the moment
    Green slime active bonus 8K Defense does not applied to stats. Unfortunatelly I raised it to legendary and all effort is wasted.

is there any schedule for fixing it on PS4
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Julia replied to this thread that the companions are fixed internally, and will be coming in a future patch. I believe that is for PC. Since consoles can't get patches quite as often as PC, I don't know exactly how soon they will be getting the fixes, nor do I know how soon PC will be getting the patch.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png