test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where are the skirmishes?

I'm trying to complete the Driving Back The Orcs quest and there's no skirmishes on the queue list - just dungeons. I have one at the moment, and that's the Cloak Tower, nothing else. What do I do? I've just turned Level 16.

(oh, and the Wiki needs updating, there's a lot of old stuff that's broken or badly out of date. A few missing Lore entries too)

Thanks!
GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING: Exposure to this .sig can be hazardous to your health.

Best Answers

Answers

• emihirst159#2332 emihirst159 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I'll have to abandon that mission then. That royally sucks. Oh well. Thanks for your answers.
    GOVERNMENT HEALTH WARNING: Exposure to this .sig can be hazardous to your health.
  • scandogscandog Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same here. i hit the K button that brings up the queue and there is nothing there to select. I can't even complete the holiday skirmishes. This is dumb. Glad i figured that out before I went VIP. Uninstalled.
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    Some information concerning the fate of the leveling skirmishes would be greatly appreciated. Even if it's just - don't wait 'cause it's going to be a long while.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    Two of my alts are in stasis because I don't want to outlevel the skirmishes and never be able to do some of them.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • gripnir78gripnir78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 374 Arc User
    hustin1 said:

Two of my alts are in stasis because I don't want to outlevel the skirmishes and never be able to do some of them.

Build them a voult with cryo chambers, or pyramids as it can take eternity :D