test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A GLARING omission in the Yawning Portal

hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
I can't try the ale! According to Bonnie, all of the adventurers passing through the Yawning Portal try the ale...except ME!
Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Oh no! That's a major showstopping bug. I'll text some people and get them out of bed.

(No, seriously, I'll forward the thread to be added to the list)
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    When I passed by Yawning Portal this morning, Bonnie posted up a sign.

Please note that FDA disallowed us to sell our famous ale for the time being.
    They are investigating a report by an unknown adventurer that our ale has bug.
    Hopefully, that will be resolved soon and you can enjoy our bugfree ale.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Member Posts: 2,285 Arc User

When I passed by Yawning Portal this morning, Bonnie posted up a sign.

Please note that FDA disallowed us to sell our famous ale for the time being.
    They are investigating a report by an unknown adventurer that our ale has bug.
    Hopefully, that will be resolved soon and you can enjoy our bugfree ale.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

For a minute, I thought you were just having fun with us... but then I checked.

wb-cenders.gif
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    Thank you. I forgot to take a selfie when I was there. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***