test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I want the "Wand of Wonders" but locked out of Bank Heist skirmish.

hannasielhannasiel Member Posts: 65 Arc User
edited October 2019 in General Discussion (PC)
I have a friend whom I play with every day for many years. Recently I found out that the "Wand of Wonders" came from doing the "Manycoins Bank Heist" skirmish. As we tried to do this skirmish quite a few times months ago (and never succeeded due to wrong groupings) we just decided to wait until we were stronger. We are now trying to queue to play this skirmish and it is grayed out and locked. ????? Is this skirmish no longer available or is it bugged or what???? Please let me know. Thank you.
Post edited by hannasiel on

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    You can buy the Wand of Wonder in the AI store.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    greywynd said:

You can buy the Wand of Wonder in the AI store.

Sorry, but no I cannot. I have more than enough of the currency to buy it, but the process of buying does not go through.

Also, we would also love to complete the "AI campaign" but, until we can complete the "ManyCoins Bank Heist" skirmish, it is impossible to do so. Can anyone tell me why I cannot purchase and why we cannot skirmish?
  • Options
    abdalonangelabdalonangel Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    First of all, you need complete the campaign (finish ManyCoins). To finish AI I asked some guild friends to help me, I just ran in private and done, two of my char have AI done. Do that, ask for someone to help, a lot of people need do that too.
    PS: ManyCoins its not so hard if you have one healer and 4 dps.

• Options
    Most campaigns require progress in the campaign to buy stuff from the store. The further you get into the campaign, the more stuff that is unlocked to by.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    To both greywynd and abdalonangel, we have completed the entire campaign EXCEPT for doing the Manycoins Bank Heist skirmish. The campaign shows as 93% advancement. As stated earlier, we have been able to do the Heist skirmish in the past but failed. Now, on the campaign page it states "locked". Everything else shows "completed". So, apparently, until we do the Heist skirmish, I cannot purchase in the store. So, should I write a ticket on this as we have nothing left to do in this campaign except the Heist which, again, shows as locked. Further, when I click on the Heist task window on the campaign page, it brings up another window called "task detail". It states that the Heist is "unavailable" and then goes on to tell me that the requirements are level 70, completion of the quest "Renoer's Salvation", both of which are accomplished, AND completion of the Manycoins Bank Heist Skirmish. 'rolls eyes' Does this puzzling wording (you have to DO the Manycoins Bank Heist skirmish in order to UNLOCK the Manycoins Bank Heist) mean that one is a skirmish and the other an instance??? But, the bottom line is that we CANNOT do the skirmish as the queue page shows it is locked out to us with a red paddle lock. How do we fix this so we can do the skirmish?????? Has anyone had the same problem and can help us with this? It would be much appreciated.
  • Options
    xenocide#6119 xenocide Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    I have the same problem, cannot complete the campaign without doing bank heist skirmish, but I cannot unlock the back heist skirmish without completing the last step of the campaign (which is to do the back heist skirmish)
  • Options

I have the same problem, cannot complete the campaign without doing bank heist skirmish, but I cannot unlock the back heist skirmish without completing the last step of the campaign (which is to do the back heist skirmish)

*sigh* Hopefully someone knows how to fix this for us. Perhaps a GM ticket is necessary. I will write one and let you know what is said.

• Options
    I have heard back from support and they let me know that this is a problem which cannot be fixed by them. They are putting in a bug report to the proper department and also suggested that I put in a bug report here on the forums. I have done that and now I guess we just wait. :(
  • Options
    melotai#0794 melotai Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    As it is part of the random queue list it is possible to complete it without having it unlocked. At least it used to work that way before mod 16 and it still worked that way for me after mod 16 as, during the very few times I did the higher randoms, I was still getting the spellplague, tomb of the nine or assault on svardborg (both) even though I still did not have any of those unlocked.

• Options
    Getting the impression that Heist got borkt with the removal of skirmishes from the Leveling.