test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

cant change loadout again...

aaron#1767 aaron Member Posts: 75 Arc User
almost every other day this week after i put on a new piece of gear i cant get loadouts to switch. The only thing i have changed is 2 pieces of gear. even if i change them back to the old ones with same gems it still bugged. If this is the kind of broken service they are going to provide the least they could do is get rid of respec tokens and make it free like wow. I'm only aloud to make 100k diamonds a day so i dont feel like spending 2 days worth of gems to fix the problem every other day. I cant progress like this! I have spent way to much money on this game as it is.

Comments

• aaron#1767 aaron Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Would it be possible to have an option not to save any gear in loadouts. I would rather take a min or two to manually equip my gear for another role then have it not work most the time. I do know about saving all items to loadout for each menue. That never works either for me.
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    I normally copy to all my pets and mount and that fixes this. if it is a gear issue make sure you have bag space. Not sure but that may cause issue too if no room too add gear (just guessing)
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• mystar#5733 mystar Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    I was having a similar issue with the haunted hills armor...whatever the perk is for that piece was making it so i couldn't change loadouts or swap gear or interact with anything until it was done running it's course. pretty frustrating so i don't even bother equipping it anymore.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    I have loadout issue a few times. So far, I "fixed" them all without using any re-spec token so far although I have ton of them.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • dragovf82dragovf82 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    i was having loadout issue two times, i've notice that if you have the bless from pray in the belt in one loadout if you switch to another and sell the bless token you can not return to the previous loadout until you reinsert the token in belt.
    i found out by chance how to fix the loadout bug no mater how bad it is. If you unequip all your items then change to the other loadout it will work.
    i just changed the appearance on my tank set then switched to healer loadout. I now cant switch back. I think the bug is when you change appearance. I mainly tank and all my gear is motly for tanking and now i cant get back to tank mode even unequiping all my gear.
    ok i got it to work by removing everything including COMPANION PASSIVE SLOTS like offensive defensive and utility. The only thing i have never had to remove since i never change it is mount insignias.
  • merik1999merik1999 Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    I get this from time to time as well. How I fix it, is I copy all my load out on current load out to the other loadout. I think I am getting the problem this way:

my healer chooses the healer loadout with is the DC setup and choose to wait in a Queue. I then go to my DPS loadout which is the AC setup and grind a bit until I enter the Random Queue I chose. I am automatically switched to my Healer loadout when i begin my Random queue. After the group Queue is done, I leave the dungeon as my Healer setup and sometimes I can no longer switch to my DC loadout until I chose to copy all my current equipment/mounts/companions to all loudouts. then i can switch.
  • motu999#9953 motu999 Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    I recently had this problem rather often.

In most cases my companion setup was the problem.

What I usually try first, is to go to the Companion tab and press the "Apply [companion] to all loadouts" button.
    This helps 90% of the time.

Sometimes its the consumables in slots 4,5,6. Removing them resolves the other 10%.
  • asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    I have the same problem. I am stuck on the tank build. Maybe it is on purpose.^^
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • lordseth1985lordseth1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 319 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue since last update/maintenance...
    Avestruz.Q.T.Seduz - Rogue, natural born assassin.