test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TOO chests giving WRONG PET

andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
I just opened 5 of the new TOO chests on live just now, and got a Mini Hrmir Pet instead of the Mini Idris Pet.
Good work as usual guys.

Comments

• Options
    winteranestiwinteranesti Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    I was overjoyed to see they finally put in a vendor for the trinkets of old, but now the companion is Hrimner and not Idris. Please fix this.
  • Options
    Too late for anyone who spent their trinkets. not to mention that we never did get any comp for the trinkets that were eaten in the last event.
    I put in a ticket, I hope they actually do something with it besides "oh too bad, why did you believe the chest would actually have in it what it said it would have"
  • Options
    blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    Got one Mini Hrmir...
    Its sad that when I got luck the thing was bugged.
    I would like to say I have hope it will be fixed and we get Tinny Idris instead of wasted our trinkets.... but....
  • Options
    rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    i had even worse luck since i didint got any Pet at all all rubies... but giving the wrong pet after soo much time bugged is not nice...
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    same happened to me, no idris just hrmir. As usual, excellent job from the cryptic quality assurance team

https://arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/13129689

• Options
    Put in a ticket, got a response that clearly indicated the GM responding did not understand the problem, so don't waste your time there. Basically an answer that would have been correct for the WE/FE/ME vanity pet chests, but not the TOO event chest. Le sigh. I did reply to the email with the correct information but my hopes are low.
  • Options
    agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    Well the silent on this issue is -once again- saying a lot.
    "- Hey there's a bug we can't spend our trinkets, we can't buy chests!"
    Several days later: "Here, have a fix and buy your chests." Yipee!
    "- Hey your chests are giving the wrong vanity pet!"
    *crickets*
  • Options
    Next reply was like... yeah.. um.. so yes maybe make a bug report but sorry we can't actually FIX this.