test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Alphone Knox

Although I have multiple lvl 80 characters this game still can confuse me easily. I was luck enough to get this legendary companion. What class can use him the best? I have a Rogue I think that could use him but since he is worth around 13 million in the bazaar I don't want to waste him and then find out another class would have suited him better? thank you in advance for your advice.

Comments

• Options
    chunks11b#4734 chunks11b Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    94 looks, and no advice?
  • Options
    thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    sell him. he does no one any good. lol. he's not a good comp.
  • Options
    neidanman#1423 neidanman Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    +1 for selling him - he's really there just for rich collectors who like to have 1 of everything
  • Options
    jobu808jobu808 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Was technically BIS for powershare a few mods ago. Power, debuff and triple offense slots. Originally an exclusive comp that was only posted a few times for sale on AH by devs on each platform. Most of them sold for 100Mil AD. Mod 16 changed all the comps including this one and now it is more a collection type comp, than useful. Now being part of that pack and with the changes, I would sell to be honest.
  • Options
    jobu808 said:

Was technically BIS for powershare a few mods ago. Power, debuff and triple offense slots. Originally an exclusive comp that was only posted a few times for sale on AH by devs on each platform. Most of them sold for 100Mil AD. Mod 16 changed all the comps including this one and now it is more a collection type comp, than useful. Now being part of that pack and with the changes, I would sell to be honest.

he's never had a debuff. the debuff is for him only, not the team not the player
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    The only use I can imagine that companion having is it's value for Bolstering a summoned companion.
    If that's not feasible for any of your builds, do what has been suggested and sell it.

(TBH if you sold it you'd be able to afford a couple of other cheap companions for Bolster, improve them to Legendary and still have millions in change.)
  • Options
    I just wish that pack had alphas in it, instead of pointless knox
  • Options
    chunks11b#4734 chunks11b Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Thank you all very much for the great responses. Up for sale he goes. Thanks again, I really appreciate it.
This discussion has been closed.