test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

idle

propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User
this needs to be removed from the game...whoever came up with the idea of adding it to game,didn't take into account that we have to wait for the delivery in the box via crafting building to arrive which takes anywhere from 10 mins or less and yet the game still marks us idle so it's annoying us players do have to take a bio break every now and then etc. be it to get something to drink/eat

Comments

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    And then it would annoy the people that get trolled by someone that just loads in and walks away for 30 minutes.

Or it would allow people to just walk away from the boxes constantly and increase server load.

There's no issue with the idle time whatsover. If you're doing something in real life that takes more than 10 minutes maybe you need to turn the game off. I've never had an issue with having to take a "bio break" and getting booted. The few times I've gotten booted because I walked away, I just hit play again.

Who sits there staring at the crafting box for 10 minutes anyway? Go do something. Run a quest. Kill something. Roleplay in the Moonstone if you're that desperate to kill time.

Just quit acting like the game booting you for taking a dump is some huge issue.
  • propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User

And then it would annoy the people that get trolled by someone that just loads in and walks away for 30 minutes.

Or it would allow people to just walk away from the boxes constantly and increase server load.

There's no issue with the idle time whatsover. If you're doing something in real life that takes more than 10 minutes maybe you need to turn the game off. I've never had an issue with having to take a "bio break" and getting booted. The few times I've gotten booted because I walked away, I just hit play again.

Who sits there staring at the crafting box for 10 minutes anyway? Go do something. Run a quest. Kill something. Roleplay in the Moonstone if you're that desperate to kill time.

Just quit acting like the game booting you for taking a dump is some huge issue.

the problem with running a quest etc. while waiting for the delivery to get update,it tends to NOT work so it's best to wait by the box so it'll update the quest and the game is set up to where it marks us as being idle within a min of just standing there(even) if we are in front of the computer