test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

List of Broken Companion Equip Bonuses

cts2000#2706 cts2000 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
edited October 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
Pls add any companion bonus powers that are currently not working here in this thread. Maybe we can get these looked at sooner rather than later. I'll start:
  1. Alpha Compy - 5% bonus power drops off every time the character switches to a new load screen...in a dungeon, skirmish, any kind of load screen.
  2. Green Slime - 8,000 Defense equip power not being added when equipped in slot.
  3. Black Dragon Ioun Stone - 8,000 Critical Strike equip power not being added when equipped in slot
  4. Laughing Skull - it's equipped power not being added also.
I know there are others, please post 'em and I'll keep this list updated.

Comments

• mutantgunmutantgun Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    6. Augment companions that should be providing an extra 1K HP as part of their Augment perk still not working.
  • stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    Dread Warrior doesn't give the 5k power to "allies" if summoned, only owner. Also the 2nd thing it's supposed to proc, warriors thirst?, 10% outgoing dps when you're healed by him, never procs.
  • djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    Companion equip with defensive slot should give us the right amount of Hp instead of Zero
  • wilbur626wilbur626 Member Posts: 1,019 Arc User
    Leprechaun Insight and Cryptic Insight doesnt work
    Elite Whaleboy
  • violencebf22violencebf22 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    lion
    Buff overlays, but does not give anything.
    edited October 2019
    Tutor- party bonus doesn't work. imageimage"

Netherese Arcanist - Does not always work. For example, a rogue duelist's flurry the bonus does not work on every hit but work bleeding every tick. Not always work by daily power. But always works from encouter power's. image
  • knightrider86#9458 knightrider86 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Stronghold Cleric Companion Does not give its effect what so ever on the Influence earned through the SH heroics encounters
  • davebike111davebike111 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Paranoid Delusion Player Bonus Power does not add any bonus damage to at-will attacks, while target is disabled or held.
  • meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Wiggins' Wisdom (from Wiggins the Undead Intern) doesn't give any Defense or Power regardless of how long you stay in combat.
  • cts2000#2706 cts2000 Member Posts: 86 Arc User

The following companions have been fixed internally and are being tested to verify they are ready for a future release:

-Alpha Compy
    -Green Slime
    -Black Dragon Ioun Stone
    -Laughing Skull
    -Leprechaun Insight

Remaining or newly reported companion issues are being investigated.

Great News ! Thanks all around @nitocris83 @terramak
  • shadower75shadower75 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I know the list of broken bonuses
    https://imgur.com/a/dFh38nN
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

The following companions have been fixed internally and are being tested to verify they are ready for a future release:

-Alpha Compy
    -Green Slime
    -Black Dragon Ioun Stone
    -Laughing Skull
    -Leprechaun Insight

Remaining or newly reported companion issues are being investigated.

any word as to when we will see a re release of alpha? maybe as a surprise in one of the zen packs? sooooooonnn yes? :)
  • gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    Hunting hawk only increases at Will damage, not what is stated on the tooltip (and if it increases only at wills find a better workaround other that changing the tooltip because it would be useless)
  • davebike111davebike111 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Also, the Skyblade Kobald Player Bonus Power does not add any bonus damage to encounter attacks, while target is disabled or held.
  • vanda001vanda001 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Gas Spore not adding stamina regen when equiped in slot
  • smarthavensmarthaven Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    scarecrow bonus bug
    I had recently upgraded my scarecrow companion from blue to orange so that I could have the bonus stat of 8000 armor pen when I equip him in the offense slot. I had only used my upgrade tokens for this purpose. I have just now noticed that that his bonus stat is no longer showing 8000 but only 4000 armor pen and a defense of 2000. I would not have spent my tokens to upgrade him to orange if I was only to receive 4000 armor pen. This same situation has happened on my cleric scarecrow. I also spent my tokens on him to upgrade to orange for the stat of 8000 armor pen and now it's altered to 4000 armor pen. Please correct this issue for me for my warlock and cleric.
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    @smarthaven The scarecrow has been adjusted to better fit the system. (It used to provide double the stats of ordinary companions - and now this inequality is gone. I guess you probably feel betrayed, but all those lost stats are a feature, not a bug.)
  • momomonster#9853 momomonster Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2020
    Blue Ribbon Pig upgraded to Mythic only gives 20 000 HP at max bolster. I think this happens as I have Stalwart from my Epic Triceratops mount, then as I equip/bind the Blue Ribbon Pig, when upgrading the Pig, the HP values max out at a much lower value.

Sorry just realised this is Companions, could I get this moved to bugged mounts please?
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    > @rikitaki said:
    > The scarecrow has been adjusted to better fit the system. (It used to provide double the stats of ordinary companions - and now this inequality is gone. I guess you probably feel betrayed, but all those lost stats are a feature, not a bug.)

-----
    The Scarecrow and Skeleton were supposed to give higher stats as part of the Masquerade of Liars rework a few years ago.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    @pitshade May be? But people have already upgraded them, so the time came for a nerf. (I really think it was even mentioned in the patch notes not too long ago.)