test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tales of (BUG) Old

milyenmilyen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
No NPC, cannot start quest / dungeon as the event timer has started ticking and we're losing time to do this event. Fix your stuff before pushing it out live. Same as previous Tales of Old bugged due to lack of accountability and quality assurance and thorough testing before going live.

Comments

• andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    Great work again Cryptic.
    No Nipsy, no interface, no event.
    https://i.imgur.com/BoDHqJU.png
    milyen said:

No NPC, cannot start quest / dungeon as the event timer has started ticking and we're losing time to do this event. Fix your stuff before pushing it out live. Same as previous Tales of Old bugged due to lack of accountability and quality assurance and thorough testing before going live.

• bifflincultebifflinculte Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Mispy, mimic and scenery are missing in PE. Only a flying mug appears. So can't start dungeon run.

On preview, it was fine this afternoon.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    They are working on it. I believe it should be up momentarily if it's not already.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    Please note: The new Story Teller's Journal defaults at .03% increased stamina regeneration. Is this a bug, a tooltip decimal error, or is the effect really that close to nothing?
  • agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
    There's no option to buy chests (that drop mini Idris, companion tokens, woven tales enchants, ministrel fashion and blood rubies). The mimic sells the artifact and the 5 tales, but not the chest.

On a side note, thanks for finally fixing the difficulty and making T4-5 doable again. And for increasing the T5 reward coins to 45. Having to do a T5 + T4 each day to reach the cap on the first two TOO was exhausting, and now a T5 is enough.
  • dontez1dontez1 Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    I also just posted about this... No vender for Trinkets of Old
    agilesto said:

There's no option to buy chests (that drop mini Idris, companion tokens, woven tales enchants, ministrel fashion and blood rubies). The mimic sells the artifact and the 5 tales, but not the chest.

On a side note, thanks for finally fixing the difficulty and making T4-5 doable again. And for increasing the T5 reward coins to 45. Having to do a T5 + T4 each day to reach the cap on the first two TOO was exhausting, and now a T5 is enough.

This. THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS EVENT PLAYABLE, this seems to be the only broken thing this time around. :)

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
  • mrsfearshaldmrsfearshald Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    No word yet on the Trinkets? Can we please get an update on what's going on with the missing Trinket vendor option?
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer

No word yet on the Trinkets? Can we please get an update on what's going on with the missing Trinket vendor option?

A store change did not make it into the live build so the team is working on getting it out asap.
  • mrsfearshaldmrsfearshald Member Posts: 24 Arc User

A store change did not make it into the live build so the team is working on getting it out asap.
    Thanks so much!
  • vasile1991vasile1991 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 73 Arc User

What about a bugfix for the broken characters who are unable to gain any Tales of old coins?
    Is that part of the fix also?
    I have two characters who are broken like that and one of them is bugged from the first version of the TOO event before mod 16 (the one giving out the poison journal).

This is how to get bugged with your character and get no coins of tales told:
    1. Brand new to the event - talk to Nypsy. At the end you should have 1 coin.
    2. Go in the dungeon solo.
    3. Exit
    4. Enjoy your bugged character for the current but also all future TOO events.

I have raised a ticket in the past for this, to the support team and they kindly told me they will do nothing about it. It's amazing but this was their reply. I have raised another ticket with this event but I have doubts I will get any satisfactory resolution.

Please fix this before the grand retelling event!! :S :S

Thanks.

Viperion - DragonTribe guild.
    Playing Ranger/Paladin/Bard/Fighter.
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    Is this the same as saying that an internal fix was made for donating runestones to the coffer and will be in the next available patch. Said statement was made in July.
  • modestmouse75modestmouse75 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    I must agree with the Journal, I have mine to mythic and it shows +750 power,Deflection, Awareness, +1.9% companion Influence. Should be a bit more :)

SW:Mouse
    OP:MisfitMouse
  • maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    Once disconnected from the game, you still can't go back to the previous map. And you have to start again. Reported many times and nothing has been done about it. A year has passed and you still refuse to go in there and count on your super servers not disconnecting.

The tales of Old rewards have not been adapted for the new module.
  • tardbathtardbath Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    PLZ fix the disconnect issue before going for the last event!! It is so sad to get dced when you reach x4 or x5 and leave yourself and your team with less rewards and time wasted :/

Cheers

TY for update. :) Omg I was looking for an update, and then I found an update, and heaven knows, I'm kinda confused now... ;)
  • modestmouse75modestmouse75 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    I wanted to point out in case no one else had, I have run this event and 2 of the clerics, note just clerics, when they pray for Divinity they either are frozen in that stance and have a hard time getting out of it or they can't get into the stance to pray. As you can imagine this has caused some frustration for some clerics.
    SW:Mouse
    OP:MisfitMouse
  • hrakhhrakh Member Posts: 152 Arc User

How are our chances of ASAP being before the end of the event? :) I mean.. its only a vanity pet but.. IT'S A VANITY PET!

:)