test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

can we have more Druid? ?

hey,

i was wondering is there a chance for some Druid Class in the game? or are there any planes for other Classes in the game?

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Lots of plans. Going back all the way to Mod 6 when we got the paladin. That's about 4 1/2 years now.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    we all been waiting after we had voted and then they put on backburner, thinking they suckered everyone.
    i cant believe how badly they mess up on class balancings for 4 years and they still nerfing. now some players are begin to hate some charatcers they have, becoming use as pack mules.
  • Options
    cutmanexe#7961 cutmanexe Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    greywynd said:

Lots of plans. Going back all the way to Mod 6 when we got the paladin. That's about 4 1/2 years now.

wylonus said:

we all been waiting after we had voted and then they put on backburner, thinking they suckered everyone.
    i cant believe how badly they mess up on class balancings for 4 years and they still nerfing. now some players are begin to hate some charatcers they have, becoming use as pack mules.

so...that is you can keep Dreaming it is? fair enough.