test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TANK bonus Hp still gone.

groo111groo111 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
Look yall, it's been over a month can tanks on Pve get our hit points back. We have spent alotta time and AD to get these HP. HP is to a tank the same as Power is to a DPS. Fix this asap plx

Comments

• peacecoast#9159 peacecoast Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    came here to say this too. Was disappointed it wasn't fixed last patch. PLEASE FIX OUR HP
  • jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    Yeah, that'd be nice.
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
  • kors#9447 kors Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    @nitocris83 @lassor#2420
    Since the nerf of HP for the empowered runestones, isn't possible to get (at least) the 100% of Augment companion HP when there are slotted Empowered Runestones in defensive slots of companion gear? It can really help... Actually Empowered Runestones in defensive slots do nothing. It could be way more helpful to raise the HP from them to the same level of Radiant enchantments when at the same rank.
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    > @kors#9447 said:
    > @nitocris83 @lassor#2420
    > Since the nerf of HP for the empowered runestones, isn't possible to get (at least) the 100% of Augment companion HP when there are slotted Empowered Runestones in defensive slots of companion gear? It can really help... Actually Empowered Runestones in defensive slots do nothing. It could be way more helpful to raise the HP from them to the same level of Radiant enchantments when at the same rank.

This.
    I built up max rank empowered for my Pally tank. Very expensive to rank.
    But worth it if defensive slot HPs worked as said in tooltip.
    Does not work.
    I feel cheated/lied to.

@nitocris83 , are these HP issues on the worklist?
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.

> @kors#9447 said:

> @nitocris83 @lassor#2420

> Since the nerf of HP for the empowered runestones, isn't possible to get (at least) the 100% of Augment companion HP when there are slotted Empowered Runestones in defensive slots of companion gear? It can really help... Actually Empowered Runestones in defensive slots do nothing. It could be way more helpful to raise the HP from them to the same level of Radiant enchantments when at the same rank.

This.

I built up max rank empowered for my Pally tank. Very expensive to rank.

But worth it if defensive slot HPs worked as said in tooltip.

Does not work.

I feel cheated/lied to.

@nitocris83 , are these HP issues on the worklist?

It's not an issue. It was a planned nerf because at the beginning of mod 16 Augment companion had like 400k HP and it was too easy to reach very high amount of HP. But now too many things have been nerfed. So, can be done something to make possible to increase the HP for Tank characters for example. Radiant rank 15 gives 9200 HP (if I remember right) while Empowered Runestone rank 15 around 5k HP. But the latter one gives HP ONLY to the pet and even if it's an Augment Companion, you're not able to receive the gained HP. That's what I'm asking... Since Augment HP have been decreased a lot, make worth the use of Empowere runestones in defensive slots of companion gears (with, at least, the gain of 100% of that amount of HP).
    In this way, if the HP from empowered will be increased up to 9200 HP, with the 100% from augment and considering 6x Defensive slots, you can gain around 60k HP. Very useful especially for ToMM!
  • beigeman#7856 beigeman Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    That's the trouble with being swept under the carpet... it muffles your cries
  • aragon#8379 aragon Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    As said before Hp is like Power for a Tank, its is not fair that you take this away from us. As tanks we have a feature which gives us 40% more Hp, which should effect any source of Hp. Currently it does not effect the Companions. It did before and was rather demoralizing and depressing to see our Hp drop 38k or so. Also I don't believe this feature (+40% hp) ever worked on the Hp Guild boon, If it could be implemented on this too, that would be much appreciated.
    Regards,
    Gwenn the Vanguardian.
  • siggstarsiggstar Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    I'm not sure how it was earlier before the PvP patch that made me loose roughly 50-60k HP but Radiants in Def slots don't get the 40% bonus and my Artifact with 6000 hp doesn't either. My armor does get it and my companions and my Guild HP boon don't. I find this a bit odd, if nerfing all should be nerfed, if it's a bug we should get it on all HP plz fix it.
    Halvulv the Barbie
  • tardbathtardbath Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Plz fix this :( it's been almost a month..
    @nitocris83
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    And the beat goes on...

Its things like this that COST Cryptic money via lost sales as newer players will just lol at this.

It needs fixing asap
  • groo111groo111 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Developers can we please get a comment that you understand and are working to correct this? Cause the silence kinda gives me pause. Uncool uncool
  • siggstarsiggstar Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    groo111 said:

Developers can we please get a comment that you understand and are working to correct this? Cause the silence kinda gives me pause. Uncool uncool

They responded early after the PVP patch and are aware of the problem.
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/comment/13123708
    Halvulv the Barbie
    Well more weeks walk by and still no fix. Plz fix soon
  • oremonger#9999 oremonger Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    Still nothing. Got time to nerf my freaking Vorpal though. You know the account bound one I can't sell or trade.
  • karvarekarvare Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    At this point it would seem that they must think tanks have too many HPs. I doubt they will fix this at all.
    Ya we're boned
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Did any other classes suffer from the Companion/Boon bonus loss?

Is there a class receiving a % bonus for any of their stats? If so, we tanks definitely have a strong argument that this needs to be changed to be universal one way or the other. I don't see any reason to nerf tank HP and no one has ever called for it in any thread that I am aware of, aside from in PvP. On the contrary, I've seen a lot of calls for giving tanks a more distinct role... not just a low damage DPS with a block on TAB.
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    No one will never reply in this post...
    As well in the post of the bugged bonus from Slime's Insight.

I hope they'll listen the messages here, but it's Cryptic, so, they won't do that.
    Why is this not fixed yet, Y'all have a plethora of bugs. Important bugs. Ie:powers not working , tank missing Hp, comp powers not giving stats they should. Greenslime/laughing skull. These are the fixes we need asap
  • xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    As said before i posted this as a bug on day 1, and report it in game... they aware... and do nothing!

What can we do??? noise keep posting this and bug report in game. its a class mechanic... its like removing master encounter from CW or stance switch on ranger.
    It looks like we lost that bonus HP for good.. :/
    The Tanks the Dev's forgot. The new title of mod 17.
    And Patch after Patch. I die a lil inside.
  • hawkeyelhawkeyel Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    It would be great if they made an effort to fix things they break. But this is almost never the case. So what is one to do. Well for me I went on strike from my tank job until they fix this issue. Never liked them turning my shield into a hit point only bucket to begin with. Shall just do DPS until they decide this problem is something they need to fix. Do keep in mind that this Hit Point nerf was aimed at PVP but because they never did separate PVE and PVP ,well it hit use also.
    The thing is.. they posted that they are aware of the issue BUT it seems like they decide on keeping that nerf in PVE too?
    Is this the case @nitocris83 ?

Cheers
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    @ecrana#2080

Do you really want to hear another "Work as intended" ?