test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

what happen with the cloaked ascending campaign?

brandemisbrandemis Member Posts: 35 Arc User
i cant find it

Comments

• kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    I see it in the Campaigns window - under "Legacy" Campaigns. Is that what you are talking about? Or are you asking how to begin the Campaign?
  • siggstarsiggstar Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    I can start it on my alt. If I use the Start Campaign button in the campaignwindow I get a quest that points me to River District. When I enter the district there are no quest or event happening.
    Halvulv the Barbie
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    siggstar said:

I can start it on my alt. If I use the Start Campaign button in the campaignwindow I get a quest that points me to River District. When I enter the district there are no quest or event happening.

Unless things have changed, I believe you have to start the campaign by talking to Lord Neverember in PE. Go to the throne room and talk to him there - one of the prompts in his list of comments is the starting point for the CoA campaign.
  • siggstarsiggstar Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2019

siggstar said:

Unless things have changed, I believe you have to start the campaign by talking to Lord Neverember in PE. Go to the throne room and talk to him there - one of the prompts in his list of comments is the starting point for the CoA campaign.

Have tried that, no quest or conversation possible with Lord neverember....
    Halvulv the Barbie
  • mystar#5733 mystar Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    If you go to the campaign window for cloaked ascendancy...there should be a button that says Start Campaign...or something like that....it brings up a quest you accept to start the campaign. I think most of them have that now.
  • w00trandomsnoobiw00trandomsnoobi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 387 Arc User
    siggstar said:

Do you have the Aquisitions Inc quest "Renaer's Salvation" active? If so, complete it and try entering River District again.
  • lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User

If you go to the campaign window for cloaked ascendancy...there should be a button that says Start Campaign...or something like that....it brings up a quest you accept to start the campaign. I think most of them have that now.

this, I think, pretty sure I had the same issue