test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tales of Old: Grand Retelling

tardbathtardbath Member Posts: 80 Arc User
@nitocris83
Hey i just have a question/suggestion for the tales of old retelling event!
For us players that missed a few of those stories will we be, able to get more flable chapters at the grand retelling so we can complete the full set ?
As i see it now we can only get 1 per event!

p.s. You can remove the 20k rad box from store for this event or you can limit it at 7 max pick ups per account !

Cheers

Comments

• mutantgunmutantgun Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    The retelling event is said to be 2 weeks? So you can easily farm everything you want. Idris event yesterday night we did 1 T5 run and got 45 coins, so that's the artifact and 2 tales done in a single run.
  • tardbathtardbath Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    Yes but you can get only 1 flable chapter per event and you need 2 for the scarf and 2 for the belt to complete the artifact quest.
    The coins though i agree you can farm them as long as you play the event!

Cheers
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    tardbath said:

@nitocris83
    Hey i just have a question/suggestion for the tales of old retelling event!
    For us players that missed a few of those stories will we be, able to get more flable chapters at the grand retelling so we can complete the full set ?
    As i see it now we can only get 1 per event!

p.s. You can remove the 20k rad box from store for this event or you can limit it at 7 max pick ups per account !

Cheers

You will be able to get more than the normal amount during Grand Retelling :)

• abdalonangelabdalonangel Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Hey @nitocris83, I have some questions about o ToO: GR. Will I be able to get the Fabled Chapters for each ToO (one for each ToO in this season)? And, will be necessary 135 coins to earn one? Or the quantities will change too? This is my second one, the previous one I couldn't finalize.
    Thanks so much.

• grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    OK, I give up, where did you hide the Tales of Old in PE?
  • asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User

OK, I give up, where did you hide the Tales of Old in PE?

I did not find it either.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.