test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing Items in My Collection Inventories

e1ementoe1emento Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
After the new mod was released, I lost companions and possibly mounts from my general collection inventories. Haven't checked the mounts.
Fifteen companions that I used to have recorded in my collection inventories are now not there since the new mod came in. They're missing from my top nine characters' collection inventories. They are as follows:
Boar Shoat; Cave Bear; Death Slaad; Frozen Galeb Duhr; Hawk; Moonshae Druid; Quasit; Quickling; Renegade Evoker; Rimefire Golem; Shadow Demon; Snowy Fawn; Swashbuckler; Yeth Hound; Zhentarim Warlock

Why does this happen? This has happened before with the last new mod we had. Last time, I had to repeat getting the characters I could from our guild bank, and of course return them to our bank. This time those companions are not there in our bank because members used them so I'm out of luck.

I am constantly repeating the adding of the same companions over and over again every time a new mod comes about. I have yet to check my mounts in the collection inventories to see if any of those have disappeared as well.
In repeating this, I always have to hope that our guild bank acquires those companions or waste more AD on buying them.
I keep a written list of what companions and mounts that I have recorded in my collection inventories.
That's how I know for sure when they are missing.
As I mentioned above, the fifteen companions are missing from my characters #1: Daniel the Wise down through to my #9: Sylvanus.
My #10 character just got started so he's not involved in this.

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Have you submitted a ticket to support through the support site?
  • e1ementoe1emento Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Yes I have and they redirected me to post my bug report here on my missing 15 companions from my collection inventories on my top nine characters.

This had happened before with the last mod added and it becomes tediously repetitive. Also spending more diamonds to replace what should stay.
    It was 16 companions but I managed to have enough diamonds to cover its cost. It was the Intellect Devourer which I could have gotten during the last CTA but I am not that lucky.
    My life proves that over and over again and I'm 67 with medical issues and a bedridden wife.

I just rechecked my characters and did find a 16 companion missing on six of my characters only.
    It is on characters #3 through #8: Svetlanna to Kelley. My top two have theirs. #9 Sylvanus and #10 Grogg did not have that companion at time of this disappearance.
    It is the Skeleton from Masquerade of Liars.
    Post edited by e1emento on
    Just to be clear, these are not their personal inventories or bags where you click "I".
    These collection inventories are where you click on the top tab, think it's "+J".
    I really was hoping that you would be looking into this bug.
    Next time a new mod is instituted, I know that it will be all 16 companions plus that skeleton missing from my collections again.
    Because of this, I cannot proceed with playing the game. The constant replacing of what I had recorded has gotten me at a point where I don't feel like continuing.
    I sure wish that you would investigate this problem with the devs.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    This issue was escalated last week to the team and is being investigated.
    Thank you.
    Meanwhile every day since yesterday, I will be checking to see if those companions I mentioned missing from my collection inventories have been recorded to my collection inventories.
    As I have mentioned, I can't be going after the same stuff over and over again every time a new mod comes out.
    It is just plain ridiculous.
  • br0k3nd011#5880 br0k3nd011 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    So I saw the title and thought this might be an issue I could broach in this thread;
    I've recently been having troubles with not being able to use, (and even am missing) Scrolls of Life when attempting to enter several dungeons with one character specifically. For whatever reason, they are shown as purchased, but when I need to use them I cannot access them, or it says I do not have any with that one character. Has this ever occurred before?
    It is now Nov. 11th and I have not seen my problem fixed.
    The companions and the characters they belong to in their collection inventories have not returned yet nor have I gotten any news to tell me what is going on.
    I know you escalated this but I have heard nothing back.
    Another month gone by and still the problem has not been fixed.
    I mentioned the best solution is to give my characters an extra runic bag to hold onto these companions and mounts so I wouldn't have to keep doing a Sisyphus.
    I end up either wasting more AD on acquiring these companions and mounts over and over again or hope that they end up again in our guild bank.
    I still will not play this game anymore until this gets rectified.
    edited January 2020
    Now another month gone by and no action taken on my missing inventory, control + J.
    I know because I always check every month to see if the boar shoat had been returned to my top nine characters.
    In my post started back in October, I mention all what I had discovered missing from each character.
    It has nothing to do with each one's personal inventory, I. This problem occurs only with the collection inventories.
    Someone must be reading this; least I hope so. True to my word, I have not gotten back into the game until this gets fixed one way or another. Otherwise I am just wasting my time with this game especially after every new mod is created.

Nitocris83 mentions above that it was escalated for investigation back in October. Well I have not heard a single word from anyone regarding this issue. So much for getting any kind of help.
    Hi @e1emento! Issue investigation and resolution get prioritized based on severity so bugs that are game breaking (for example, if your companions had disappeared from your inventory/companion tab) are addressed sooner than bugs that do not prevent the player from playing. We understand that some issues can break immersion or general enjoyment, though, so we will continue to look into this matter.
    Thank you.
    Appreciate the fact that you have responded. Please keep me updated either here or by e-mail.
    Just letting you know that the problem has not been resolved yet.
    e1emento said:

Just letting you know that the problem has not been resolved yet.

We do not currently have an estimated time as to when this will be resolved.