test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Add another boon plot to strongholds.

micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
edited October 2019 in Player Feedback (PC)
This was also brought up. With various changes in the game, like mod 16 erasing and replacing stats. Some things became worse, other better.
So an added plot will allow to build a structure without the need to destroy one.

Just another plot, not more levels, not more hamsters, or dunno, only a plot.

And before people jump about small guilds, this is more beneficial to smaller guilds. Large guilds can afford to destroy structures and build new. For a smaller guild that took cubic hamster length of time, blood, sweat, and tears to build what they have, destroying structure suck. A lot.

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    But what about the Medium Sized guilds? Will no one think of them?
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    pitshade said:

But what about the Medium Sized guilds? Will no one think of them?

Easy, throw some of the guildies to the moat, and become a small guild. :P
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    I love the idea, but I have to play Devil's Advocate. Just how would we unlock this NEW boon plot?

If we were to get a level upgrade for strongholds: Level 21 should (based on previous progression pattern) unlock another boon plot. I would like to see a new structure that would give us a choice of the three offensive stats there are no boons for (Accuracy, Combat Advantage, and Critical Strike). And yes, Accuracy and Critical Strike are available with the Group Stat boon, but to get it you need to be in a group of at least three people using the Group Stat boon. Not to mention, the other three bonuses from that boon are duplicated to a better effect by other boons.

If we don't get a level upgrade for strongholds: I would suggest allowing us some way to build whatever we want on PvP plots.

Really though, strongholds NEED an upgrade. Even more now that Mod16 has changed so much. Is anyone still using Companion PvE Overloads? What about Companion PvP Overloads?
  • zimxero#8085 zimxero Member Posts: 876 Arc User
    edited October 2019

I love the idea, but I have to play Devil's Advocate. Just how would we unlock this NEW boon plot?

If we don't get a level upgrade for strongholds: I would suggest allowing us some way to build whatever we want on PvP plots.

^^This^^ ... and why not unlock all PvP boons to all guilds for free?... so they do not count toward the boon count.