test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVP 3rd boon is broken.

alfalolzalfalolz Member Posts: 161 Arc User
Tier 3 Boons – Choose one

Role Reversal – Gain 5% increased damage as a Tank or Healer role. Gain 5% reduced incoming damage as a DPS role.

Introduced in yesterdays patch. Seems like whoever got this boon has 500% reduced incoming damage. (Damage recieved by looks of it is 5 times less).

This has to be looked at ASAP. Whoever got 100 wins are Terminators now.

Please fix ASAP.

Comments

• alfalolzalfalolz Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    can someone answer, is the boots gonna get fixed or not ??? i cant believe we got no attention to PVP boons that makes you almost take no damage.

How are we supposed to make admins see our message ???? Bumping is considered to be a spam .....
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    alfalolz said:

can someone answer, is the boots gonna get fixed or not ??? i cant believe we got no attention to PVP boons that makes you almost take no damage.

How are we supposed to make admins see our message ???? Bumping is considered to be a spam .....

Just because it doesn't get commented on does not mean that it has not been seen.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • alfalolzalfalolz Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

alfalolz said:

Just because it doesn't get commented on does not mean that it has not been seen.
    Well, at least guys you could of written that it has been passed to the tech department and the issue is known.

P.S. - you are making a PVP SECOND season soon and we still got this damn boon that is ABSOLUTELY a game breaker. I hope you realize it, that someone who has it is almost unkillable to someone who doesnt have it.