test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Undermountain

propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User
the whip mobs shouldn't be soo OP where they can lower our freaking health big time,so they need to be fixed or just taken out of the game/zone as it's near impossible to kill them as they can heal every time(which) is annoying and NO my gear/level/class isn't the problem so before anyone even suggests that so don't bother replying/commenting on this thread

Comments

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

the whip mobs shouldn't be soo OP where they can lower our freaking health big time,so they need to be fixed or just taken out of the game/zone as it's near impossible to kill them as they can heal every time(which) is annoying and NO my gear/level/class isn't the problem so before anyone even suggests that so don't bother replying/commenting on this thread

But if another player isn't having any issue at all with those mobs, on alts they barely play on no less, then wouldn't that lead one to ask about your gear/level/class??? Because those mobs aren't really that bad....
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

But if another player isn't having any issue at all with those mobs, on alts they barely play on no less, then wouldn't that lead one to ask about your gear/level/class??? Because those mobs aren't really that bad....
    Well, at least this one made a bit more sense than his previous nerf dwarves in Icespire thread last week. Still can't understand the issue with them, unless as you said, it is gear/level/class etc. related.
  • propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

Well, at least this one made a bit more sense than his previous nerf dwarves in Icespire thread last week. Still can't understand the issue with them, unless as you said, it is gear/level/class etc. related.
    I never said it's not my gear/level that's the issue...it's the fact that they heal every time damage is done to them so it's impossible almost kill them(IT) can be done,But just very slowly
  • propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    zephyriah said:

and actually TBH the dwarf issue in Icespire peak is same as these mobs,they are OP etc. to where they shouldn't be hitting hard like that