test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

REMINDER - Potion of Power, Rank 10 +1 Does Not Work

I know this has been written before, but I am writing again in hopes of reminding Devs about this bug. Potions of Power, rank 10 +1 do not work. In fact a few of the other higher tanking potions of power also do not work. I craft the potion in my workshop, click it, no power boost.

I have been told in the past to just use a lesser ranking potion and I am currently doing that, but it is frustrating. The difference between a working rank 7 and a "working" rank 10 is a big power boost for a Warlock like me.

Please fix Devs, please !

Comments

• Options
    oremonger#9999 oremonger Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    Several of the higher ranking potions do not work, not just power. This was reported a months ago on preview and still no acknowledgement. One more straw for this old camel's back.
  • Options
    joelmessedup#5710 joelmessedup Member Posts: 35 Arc User

Several of the higher ranking potions do not work, not just power. This was reported a months ago on preview and still no acknowledgement. One more straw for this old camel's back.

I didn't realize it wasn't just power, but I did know it's been reported before. Was hoping to remind the Devs lol but looks like that camel is getting more straws LOL
  • Options
    aganwayaganway Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    still not working.