test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Yrlakka's Recon Operative not working

The "Yrlakka's Recon Operative" quest inside the Journal > Quest is not working.
The counter is not updated once a Reconnaissance Quest is completed.
It's always at 0/50, making the related Xbox One Achievement impossible to be unlocked.

Comments

• fuzzmeisterjfuzzmeisterj Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    I can confirm that mine does not update either.
  • yamayamayaamaayamayamayaamaa Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Same. Also "Zerthimon Reconciled" is stuck at 0/2.
    «‘-•·÷·- ¥ámá -·÷·•-`»

948658.png
  • unionjack#5034 unionjack Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same for both..And i have finished the quest,TOMM unlocked but no Zerthimon Reconciled achievement.
  • Same issues. Additionally the 3 rune bosses that need to be killed didn't register either. I really don't want to have to do this on another character.
  • unionjack#5034 unionjack Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I put a ticket in..Answer was That the GMs can not do anything about achievements or bugs..To bad the quest for Zerthimon Reconcileda is a one and done then,so if it is fixed in a patch later on you still will not get it..Even on true achievements both are down as bugged so this is more than just a couple of people that the game is bugged out on and not tracking.

So please fix your game in a way we can get the achievements on toons that have already done the quest,as some of us only have one main toon..My fault really as a normally dont make the mistake of playing a new mod when it first comes out but so little added i thought i would be fine.

• solobrus22#5390 solobrus22 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    same here
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Issue has been flagged via another thread!
  • yamayamayaamaayamayamayaamaa Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Zerthimon Reconciled is not unlocking for those who have already completed it. Please fix!
    «‘-•·÷·- ¥ámá -·÷·•-`»

948658.png
  • Yep, same here. Zerthimon Reconciled did not unlock despite completing conditions