test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.115.20190826c.28

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's maintenance are now available

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11275553

Comments

• kaher#5100 kaher Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Bring back the low level skirmishes quickly please, your timing is awful with Neverember's recruitment event going on. I'm a completionist and there are also titles and lores that can only be had via the skirmishes and not all of them are in CTA.
  • odt#4182 odt Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    do not like this new quing system, there is no random for lomm wich now pays less than doing even demo that takes 5-10 minutes and you get better gear from ME anyways.
    The incentive to do lomm is now gone and it was the only random we could do that wasn't scaled for ad bonuses!
    Bring a req for lomm back please this is kind of rediculous.
  • crusthelvetecrusthelvete Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Dont change the que's, it was fun with all random i got to!
    It is RANDOM, right? pls stop whine about that,
  • odt#4182 odt Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    adding more ad to lomm would not even effect that you could still have your stupid randoms low levels like this scaled
  • coraxdracocoraxdraco Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I guess the bug with Dark Prayers (which does not function at all) was too hard to fix?
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    It is hard to see through your actions. First you create random queues - so experienced players would not abandon what they already grown over and help the new guys to run appropriate content. Then you add scaling, so the group play would be a similar challenge for everyone. Now you limit already mediocre rewards, so every player would finally... abandon old, unrewarding content as not worthy the effort?

And getting the best bonus for that choice of trials? That is... an interesting idea...
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    The new random queues are not completable for low level characters created with the new Recruit Event... Ran in two failed runs last night before completing one, taking about an hour to complete the queues and receiving half the rewards.

I'm a new player to the game, only being here for a few months, and in that short amount of time, Cryptic had removed some of the only ways to earn enough XP and ADs to stay ahead in leveling...

Signed,
    Disappointed Noob...
    sto-sig-pic.png
  • xavior44xavior44 Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    Still only 5 battle trophies when i should have 100... your fix obviously did not work and you guys broke the third pvp boon and now nobody takes damage.. great job
  • bpstuartbpstuart Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    So the changes to Warlock powersets and magnitude is not worth mentioning?
    Also healing items seem to be a lot less effective than they were yesterday. Same character, same area but now potions are doing next to no healing. Am really hoping this is a glitch.
    Ego etiam cupo recrari et amari diu post mortem meam
    I too wish to be recreated, and to be loved long after my death.
  • spiorad#4889 spiorad Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Reducing the AD bonus for random queues was a really poor decision.
    you would think that you want to keep population up, and have higher level people still involved- now you have nerfed the only incentive for anyone to use random queues. Was bad enough already before the update that queuing a second time wasnt even worth doing. Queue times are getting longer to find people...hmmm wonder if there is a connection?

Its a good game, flaws aside, but it wont matter what content you develop if you frustrate players with seemingly unfair changes to mechanics of the game.