test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

BUG - skirmish - Storming the Keep - broken bridge jump

zduduszdudus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
Hello,
I tried pass skirmish Storming the Keep, and I couldn't jump over broken bridge just before the final boss,. 5 trials, 5 falls and deaths.
I tried this on Barbarian and on Warlock - always the same - fall down and death.

Tagged:

Comments

• percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello @zdudus,

Thank you for reporting this issue! We will escalate it monday 08/26 to the dev team!

Notes: Storm the Keep!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited August 2019
    I guess the broken bridge is new but I expect Barbie and Warlock would be the easiest among all classes since they could sky walk to the cliff above the pond in Winter festival.
    Since it appears the jump is possible in the picture, did you try 't', 'shift' and then hold 'space bar' at the edge?
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kunosokikunosoki Member Posts: 1 New User
    Is this still a bug? I went with my party and the paladin couldn't make the jump either. All other classes had the necessary skill to go across the gap.
  • andrivan#6113 andrivan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    As a new player, encounters like this are a big turn off. I logged in to play D&D, not super mario bros.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User

As a new player, encounters like this are a big turn off. I logged in to play D&D, not super mario bros.

Well, this probably is the easiest one. You will see tougher one later. Good luck.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • lothandra#7239 lothandra Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Yeah well it's not funny. This is idiotic to make it to where player characters can't make the jump at all
  • lothandra#7239 lothandra Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    THANKS for NOT ESCALATING IT or FIXING IT
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User

If people can draw part of the mob close enough, barbarians, paladins, and fighters all have lunges they can use to target a foe with to cross the gap. Barbarians have mighty leap which should make it even easier. Everyone else can jump + dash/roll except for the warlock. I suppose a warlock can try a leaping shadowslip.

It's a weird glitch though. I wonder how something like that happens.
  • originalsin#4257 originalsin Member Posts: 47 Arc User

There’s a lot of puzzles in DnD, you probably experienced a “how to we get across X” or “how do we get up X” situation at some point in your campaigns. If this is less faith to DnD, because you have to time your jump instead of rolling for athletics. Then the entire combat system of the game is flawed, since you actually have to aim and it’s not turn based.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

It's a weird glitch though. I wonder how something like that happens.

I don't think we have to wonder too long. Perhaps playing the game they work on would help avoid something like this happening.