test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

after patch 180k power barb cant kill mimics???

aaron#1767 aaron Member Posts: 75 Arc User
I'm not sure what changed i don't read patch notes but its been a while since i last played my barb brcsude i gave up on him. His dps was so horrible before compared to all other classes in lomm. anyway now i have even higher power then i did the last time i was dpsing mimics in lomm and its even harder for some reason. if someone with 180k power can not kill half the mimics in time then this game is broken. Might as well raise the item level for LOMM to 27k. DDDEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRPPPPPPPP. And before you all try to make an excuse like i'm not clicking my 3 single target encounters on cooldown or my enrage or my tricket or my epic mount.

Comments

• aaron#1767 aaron Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    o i need to add then my armor pen my crit chance my accuracy are over cap. my combat adv is almost caped
    you know whats really crazy my 25k pally tank with 130k power all stats capped can kill MIMICS with smite by myself every time. WHY CANT MY BARB WITH 180k power
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    I only can speak of my Dreadnaught-alt at 112k power 95k CA, 105CS - Brozewood r13
    With CA up and on a crit:
    Old Anvil 400k at best, new Anvil 600k+
    Old Mow Down 600k+, new Mow Down 1mio+

Since I run no Vorpal on that char, it is not downgraded like my other chars, running Vorp r14 and r13.
    The impact from CA/CS changes is obvious, maybe something was broken on barbie?
    The difference is about having CA or not and dealing a crit or not, if none of those you should have the same damage as before from what I understood.
    Did they raise the HP for mimics?
  • polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    Sometimes they are run too fast or too often. 'Know issue' 😁

Also you need to check your companion. Added stats may be lost.
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    Bugs with mimicks in Lomm

1) speedy mode
    2) often summon
    3) i saw how they starts from middle of distance.
    4) immune mode in start of run or on finish line. (In normal mode its ok to shot them in first or lasts moments)
    5) summoning 2-4 mobs from 1 mimick lost. (!!) can't make video, but its true.

Cocoon bugs.
    1) random kills in cocoon with full HP. (Someone says its because you still damage her when cocoon is active. But even if you stops anyway cocoon may kills everybody).
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    From patch notes
    "To balance this out a little, enemies from level 60 to 80 have had their hit points adjusted upward."

And which pet are you using in each char?

I guess Im having problem by running an Augument pet. :/
  • lunafaerie#4347 lunafaerie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Can confirm my 25k iL 150k power 80k stat barbie cannot kill mimics either ....daily, all encounters and owlbear figurine and the mimic was still up! cmon whats the deal hundreds of LoMM runs completed.....my little rogue alt is still wrecking mimics so why isn't the barbie?
    i switched all my gems and gear over to a melee ranger and had another problem. I could not manage to do ANY damage with my single target at will to the mimics in lomm. I asked my guild and other rangers said it only works if you stand behind the mimic. I was sliding with it as it pushed me along. Other rangers are having an problem where at wills are doing no damage on some mobs.
    i just ran and beat LOMM for the first time on my ranger and i did over 101 mill damage thats almost 2x the damage my barb can do. My conclusion is that something is vary vary vary wrong with barb
  • admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User

I know the class is far behind other classes but I see a lot of despair in some comments. Yesterday I ran a LoMM to test if what was posted in this topic was real and my conclusion was that Mimics are tougher, but nothing impossible for a 180k GWF power. I did the dungeon with my GWF 186k ​​of power and easily broke Mimics, besides I was not far from the CW which was the top DPS at the end of the dungeon, something expected since it was a CW with 202k of power and that used an artifact of buff damage while I ran with an artifact not as effective as his for single target.

I hope there will be further improvements to the class balance soon, so that all classes can perform all game content equally and not just the randoms to do the daily ad as I have done this past month.
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    There are some things to work on with barbs, bug-wise ( im looking at you unstoppable SS zero's) but this is definitely new. I was able to beat LoMM quite easily today, but i made sure to resummon my pet before boss battles( i run through changing alpha compy bonus at start of a dungeon so this isnt new). The problem lies when you cannot resummon your companion or click-update, and the fact that I have noticed that the effectiveness of the resummon sometimes goes away when zoning or when passing through portals. This isnt a balance issue, its a bug issue.
  • picar66picar66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    That pet bonuses after cut scenes are missing for about 30 sec isnt new, its a bug since mod16.
    So when this now also happen in other situations its may be the same bug.
    Companion bonus of augement pets MUST ALWAYS and EVER be THERE.
    + some passive companions doenst give what stated in tooltip or some give excat what is statetd in Tooltip but there only a writing of: +. (what every this means). Before it was +16k hp now +.
  • finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Has it to do with the fact that Barb's like to fight thin air?
    I see it all the time, so I give those a temp HP just in case thin air decides to strike back..

Little joke, /grin
    Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer