test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] Uprising Launch Week Bugs

Comments

• mebalz#9859 mebalz Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    the screen shake resets to on, when i turned it off it was still out of control In LOMM actually made me motion sick. The lag in ME is the worst i have ever seen in this game (or anyother game) but almost unplayable with the lag
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User

When converting a weapon into the Appearance Library for a Rogue, a window gives the option to save for main, off-hand or both, but there is no way to accept the choice, it is stuck on this window.

At least it is with some weapons like Dagger of the Blackened Jaw and Tiefling Warpick.

I reported this bug as the first post in this thread, and they said it has been fixed and the fix will go live next patch.
    edited October 2019
    This seems to happen pretty often if I strike the very same instant I enter Combat Mode with the enemies, and only in Uprising Instances. All damage immediately after is normal though. The attack used matters not as it can happen with single-target Encounter Powers too.
  • nailbunny#7586 nailbunny Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I made a gith fighter on Oct 1 and she was getting the Neverember incentives. They disappeared from the riches page when I started picking up the pieces for the Savras campaign. As far as I can tell that’s when it happened/it’s when I noticed they were gone. I thought might be a visual bug so I went to the vendor and it says she has 0. Is now 36 and no incentives. I made a second gith tonight and she has 1 so far but I don’t want the same thing to happen. I haven’t found anyone else having this issue among the people I asked in my alliance.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    I created a Gith wizard and I get the letter from "Assistant Lugan" to meet him in the Tower District but he's no where to be found and if you don't do that quest you can't get any of the other wizard quests, :( Solved! Can ignore.
    Post edited by autumnwitch on
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    If it's worth anything, my newb bumped into Lugan tonight. He was standing in front of the fountain across from the tavern.
    edited October 2019

If it's worth anything, my newb bumped into Lugan tonight. He was standing in front of the fountain across from the tavern.

In the Tower District?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it. Thank you so much!
  • eastcrow#9222 eastcrow Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    One of my alts can't complete the 'Epic Aventuring' quest given by Sgt. Knox, even tho she's like 22k and done with most campaigns. At one point, it says 'Talk to Neverember' but he has nothing to say but 'Greetings, adventurer' or something stupid like that.
  • matii#4660 matii Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Shield Stealer item buff from Arbiter's Robes of Lights doesn't work. I have fought many times in PvP vs targets with temp HP and shield stealer never occurs
  • sulkarzsulkarz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    The dead rats quest line in Black Lake does not give group credit and once the first player speaks to the NPC after defeating the boss he leaves and no one else in the group can complete the quest or get the end reward.
    "Enemies in Runic Encounters should no longer occasionally disappear mid-combat."
    I think this only applies to normal critters because a "monstrous figure" spawned and several seconds afterward it, and every other critter, disappeared. I did not see any other disappearances except for that one so I believe the "monstrous figures" need to be looked into.
    As you can see from the screenshot below, some items have no Convert to Refinement Points value and thus cannot be converted.
  • niszdog#4897 niszdog Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    > @mebalz#9859 said:
    > and dragon born can not load any head pieces to the appearance library so now what few head pieces we can wear has been reduced to none with new gear which is sad for a paid race

So i had posted that issue originally on reddit but it turns out a armor with a pre mod 17 transmute is what cant be added. But if u farm a fresh helm like jarls gaze it does work.
  • nailbunny#7586 nailbunny Member Posts: 9 Arc User

I made a gith fighter on Oct 1 and she was getting the Neverember incentives. They disappeared from the riches page when I started picking up the pieces for the Savras campaign. As far as I can tell that’s when it happened/it’s when I noticed they were gone. I thought might be a visual bug so I went to the vendor and it says she has 0. Is now 36 and no incentives. I made a second gith tonight and she has 1 so far but I don’t want the same thing to happen. I haven’t found anyone else having this issue among the people I asked in my alliance.

My second gith is getting the correct rewards. I think I may have had a different sort of bug by making the first one too close to the start of the event?

Not a bug, just a question: Why are githyanki exclaiming “For the Nashers!”? At least that’s what it sounds like. My hearing could be going *shrug*

I usually hear "For Blackie!"
  • eastcrow#9222 eastcrow Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Monsters dont dissapear anymore in runic encounters but there's a bunch of them just standing there doing nothing. They can't be hit.

Monsters dont dissapear anymore in runic encounters but there's a bunch of them just standing there doing nothing. They can't be hit.

I did not encounter this problem in Twisted Caverns' northern spot. Where did this happen?
    This started happening today. On every level I went to, be it pre-70, legacy, UM I am seeing abandoned companions everywhere. At one point in Wollywood I counted 10 companions by one gate alone sans their owners.
  • doublewulfdoublewulf Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    The new level 75 crafting item, Potion of Power Rank 10, does not function when made as a +1 item

Reproduction steps:

1. Log into level 80 cleric
    2. check power stat and long-term buffs to see what is active
    3. Quaff "Potion of Power Rank 10 +1"

Expected result:
    * Gain a buff of +3450 to Power stat
    * See Potion of Power buff in list of long-term buffs

Observed result:
    * No buff gained, power stat remains the same
    * No buff observed in list of long-term buffs
    * Any existing potion buff is cleared from list of long-term buffs

Please note that this is only for the +1 version, as I tested the normal version of the Potion of Power Rank 10 and still received the buff.
    Tagged: craftingglitch
    edited October 2019

Thanks, @joe7777 , now I hear Nasher and Blackie. 😸 I wonder what they are suppose to be saying. This is going to be a pester. Sounds different between each mob. Odd because Neverwinter’s voice-work is normally very clear. These githyanki exclamations seem off; my brain is having a much harder time understanding it. Just off putting.

I'm not the only one who has heard Blackie though, I heard it mentioned before we got mod 17 in NW's Discord server. It can be pretty easy to mishear though, like that one Orc that sounds like he is saying "f**k you!"
  • nix#8457 nix Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    None of my companion stats are working in q’s pve pvp
  • nix#8457 nix Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    None of my companions player bonus stats are working in Q’s pve or pvp.
  • roguefirefly#6680 roguefirefly Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    My rogues inventory is full of weapons I want to add to library, but can't. Any idea when the patch is coming to fix this problem? The bug is bugging me now.
    A minor issue and I don't know if this is new or old but... notice the 2 humps on the left and right of the below screenie are visually misplaced but physically are intact (meaning you stand on air if you stand on top of where they should be)

• tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Flame sprite companion has no data whatsoever. It has the garbled text, no powers, no pictures and crashed my ps4 app simply from opening up my bank on ps4 with one in it on my character. There's no hover text at all either. <= You might wanna fix this companion before next weeks CTA seasons drop of battle for the bridge where you can get this companion. It'll get messy on consoles for sure.

Same issue with panther rare (blue rairty) mount as it has no data whatsoever and simply no text at all on hover and can crash the game on looking at or touching.

Neverwinter siege mount from heroic encounters still does not have appropriate colors that are supposed to be black and red not green and brown.
    edited October 2019

Flame sprite companion has no data whatsoever. It has the garbled text, no powers, no pictures and crashed my ps4 app simply from opening up my bank on ps4 with one in it on my character. There's no hover text at all either. <= You might wanna fix this companion before next weeks CTA seasons drop of battle for the bridge where you can get this companion. It'll get messy on consoles for sure.

Same issue with panther rare (blue rairty) mount as it has no data whatsoever and simply no text at all on hover and can crash the game on looking at or touching.</p>

Just checked and both are fine for me. Could just be a problem with the app itself.
  • Does Trobriand's ring still work against longing? Or will it no longer stun any boss type critters?
    I have the new Githyanki companion and I love her to bits. One small problem tho, whenever she attacks, she has a red attack warning just like enemies do, so if I’m in a fight with many enemies close in, I find myself wasting a dodge trying to avoid her attack by accident.
This discussion has been closed.