test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Vorpal Enchantment Visual Effects Help!

missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
Hello community,

first off I didn't want to post this in the bug section since I won't get fixed anyway. This has been going on for a few modules now. And since not either google, the PE, nor alliance couldn't give a correct answer nor helping with tests I ask around here for help.

Issue: Whenever I use R2 (attack) while on a mount/riding a mount, the visual effects of the Vorpal Enchantment Rank 10 disappears entirely. Doesn't matter, if I quit app, restart app, change location, fast travel etc. This is a consistent bug. The only way to return the visual effects is either, unequip/equip the weapon or use the mount with UP and press UP again to release mount.

Only appears to happen with the Vorpal Enchantment, Rank 10! Didn't see any issues with lower ranks.

Question:
Does anyone with a Vorpal Enchantment, Rank 11 or higher have noticed this bug on the Playstation 4 system?

Please let me know.

Regards!
Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)

Comments

• joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    It probably isn't just Vorpal though, but I will add it to my list as I can confirm the bug.

P.S. My Vorpal Enchantment is Rank 12.
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    Appreciate the reply joe777!

I asked around today in the game and made a few tests with friends. I can confirm the following on the PS4 system:

Not affected by this visual bug are:

Vorpal Enchantment, Rank 7, 8, 9, 13 and 14.

Affected by this visual bug are:

Vorpal Enchantment, Rank 10, 11 and 12.

If someone can further confirm this I'd appreciate that!
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)