test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox] Uprising Launch Week Bugs

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited October 2019 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Uprising. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on Xbox.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Comments

• ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    I don't know if I should take it as a positive but the mod has been out for hours and not a single bug yet (or are there that few people playing now)!
  • dragonfett2780dragonfett2780 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have not received any of my leveling rewards or Neverember incentives from my adventuring boxes and I'm up to lvl 20. Unless their is a vendor or something i have to go to to claim them?
  • evil604#4491 evil604 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    My Paladin Tank has lost around 20k hitpoints. Are prosperity insignia bugged and no longer give hitpoints? or is the problem elsewhere?
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    I am missing exactly 16,000 hit points on my Justicar. I think the problem is that Companion Player Bonuses that provide hit points are no longer providing the Tank 40% hit point bonus.

In my case that works out perfectly, 40% of 40,000 (3 CPBs) is 16,000.

I don't know if it was bugged before and this is the fix, or if it's bugged now (possibly due to the PvP fix). A word one way or the other would be nice.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

I don't know if I should take it as a positive but the mod has been out for hours and not a single bug yet (or are there that few people playing now)!

I think it speaks more to how anemic this "mod" is. they should have just called it 16.b imo lol
  • poisd2strike#7598 poisd2strike Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    In Mod 16, the Green Slime companion (at uncommon) in a Defense Slot gave 2000 Defense bonus. In Mod 17, the Green Slime companion (at uncommon) in a Defense Slots gives 0 (Zero) Defense bonus. Please fix.
  • nightkennightken Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    I have vip but can't make a gith character, is there some requirement I'm missing?
  • sak#3663 sak Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    I created a new alt Gith character. After receiving my 1st free mount I proceeded to bind my previously bought mounts from my inventory. At first everything was fine and I could ride my previously acquired armored horse. But when I arrived in PE every time I mounted the horse or any other mount it disappeared and I fell flat on my face. I tried I unequipping gear etc. but this did not help. It must have been funny to watch me keep falling flat on my face over and over. The free mount also disappeared from my mount list. Finally I went to the rewards claim agent and reclaimed a unicorn from a previous pack. This fixed the problem and I could ride again.

In the end I deleted the alt character as I was tired of starting over with such bugs. Maybe one isn’t supposed to equip other mounts until a certain level and only ride the free mount, but that was not made clear to me if that is the case.
  • bboybryybboybryy Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Can't play the game after update. Losing my VIP keys. Game begins to load and crashes to dashboard at orange spinning wheel every time. Already tried reinstalling 3 times and hard reset of Xbox multiple times. Would appreciate advice on how to fix and refund of my keys. Thanks.

I think it speaks more to how anemic this "mod" is. they should have just called it 16.b imo lol
    I think calling it a B mod is being very generous. This seems like more of a patch for mod 16 than an additional mod. PVP map? patch worthy. Professions updates...were supposed to be in 16 so patch worthy. Fashion updates....patch worthy. So this mod is basically 2 quests a day with a scattering of expeditions until ToMM is unlocked (12 day mod woot).
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    So the Stamina Jazz Dance that plagued us Warlocks in Barovia has returned with a vengeance!! Particularly bad in MEs for some reason....
  • nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Triobands ring no longer stuns when used.
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    The professions level boost pack from a few months back says it boosts any profession to max level. I tired using it on my cleric (all professions at 70+ already) and it returns "you already have all of the items in this package". It doesn't boost any profession to max.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
  • nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Can't swap loadouts. I've tried everything to be able to swap over to thaum on wizard but nothing works. Never had this problem till update dropped.
  • tank4rent#0971 tank4rent Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    The ilevel 940 armor "Executioners Black Garb" from the mysterious merchant seems to only be giving a 3% damage boost instead of the indicated 5%
  • ohhhsodankyy#6945 ohhhsodankyy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I killed a sorrow watcher boss and got no weapons to drop at all supposed to be 2 random drops please help
  • dantheman#3862 dantheman Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    The new executioners black garbs and the old executioners black attire are only providing a 3% damage bonus instead of the stated 5% when striking enemies not facing you.

Also the player bonus powers from green slime(8k defense) and laughing skull(4k CA, 2k Defense) aren't giving any stats to the player when equipped in a companion slot.

Add black dragon ioun stone to the list of bugged comps. It's not giving any critical strike either.
    Post edited by dantheman#3862 on
    Throwing this in here since the event came out at the same time as the new mod.

I'm not receiving the adventurers rewards or incentives from the recruitment event. Character was created after event started.
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    @ecrana#2080
    The Adventurer Rewards is a box in your inventory that unlocks as you level. You start off with it, you can't get rid of it. The incentives and other rewards for the event are in that box, along with the normal leveling rewards.

If you aren't getting incentives from that box there could be an issue. Are you sure you created the character after the event started?

I created a new character last night and have been receiving the rewards.
    @mdarkangel#4696

Thanks for the input.

Definitely created the toon after the event started. I used the Gith race which was unavailable until the day the event started and I didn't play until well after it started.

I'll double check for the box again when I get home. I would say I'm 99.9% sure I didn't see the box in my bags when I looked for it. I am a bit of a hoarder so it's always possible I missed it.

• ohhhsodankyy#6945 ohhhsodankyy Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Still haven’t got any response on my watcher boss that didn’t drop anything when 2 random drops would drop after every kill killed mine nothing dropped anybody?
  • poisd2strike#7598 poisd2strike Member Posts: 77 Arc User

Still haven’t got any response on my watcher boss that didn’t drop anything when 2 random drops would drop after every kill killed mine nothing dropped anybody?

You will likely have to open a trouble ticket with support, for this issue. If the loot mode was set to free for all, then any player would be able to get any items that dropped from the Watcher Boss by simply picking them up off the ground. In that case, need or greed would not apply. Only Cryptic would be able to verify what happened.
  • eeego#5421 eeego Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    There is a bug we’re I can’t transmute my main hand or off hand it’s not letting me transfer the item to the appearance library it only tells me we’re do I want the transmute to be set in main ,off ,or both ....it only tells me to choose or to check the box we’re I want the transmute...
    > @eeego#5421 said:
    > There is a bug we’re I can’t transmute my main hand or off hand it’s not letting me transfer the item to the appearance library it only tells me we’re do I want the transmute to be set in main ,off ,or both ....it only tells me to choose or to check the box we’re I want the transmute...

It’s does let me continue forward to we’re it say this item will be deleted and moved into your appearance libary
    > @eeego#5421 said:
    > > @eeego#5421 said:
    > > There is a bug we’re I can’t transmute my main hand or off hand it’s not letting me transfer the item to the appearance library it only tells me we’re do I want the transmute to be set in main ,off ,or both ....it only tells me to choose or to check the box we’re I want the transmute...
    >
    > It doesnt let me continue forward to we’re it say this item will be deleted and moved into your appearance libary
  • hotlafi#4843 hotlafi Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    My Warlock's dps is a bit low. Getting out dps'd by an undergeared Neverwinter commoner. Might be bugged?
  • - HP doesn't seem to change by expected amount when I swap out different level radiants or prosperity insignias
    - 'Zerthimon Reconciled' achievement did not unlock despite completing the requirements and unlocking TOMM (please fix this and make retroactive)
    - 'Yrlakka's Recon Operative' progress is not updating, so I assume the achievement here is also busted.

This is incredibly frustating that I spent what little time I have to game to not unlock the achievements or make progress.
  • abnl#5067 abnl Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    some people posted here about missing hitpoints on pally. the 40% hp for being a tank does not apply on top of the hitpoints boon(s) hp companion bonusses, and hp potions/food. that cost me about 35k hp on mine..

Also, the encounters in the undermountain to farm runes to put in expeditions are bugged.
    The enemies are just standing there, you cant hit them, and the encounter is not showing up on the map. Im running out of runes so a fix would be nice..
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    when going to bring up a mail box or post box or any vip things nothing happens. normally you press the little double box key that is just to the right of the left thumb stick, then press a. nothing happens.

the first time I was like eh weird. the second toon it happened on I was like ggrrr. now it's a third toon. it did resolve itself on the first toon that had this problem yesterday but it keeps popping up on other alts.
    PvP tier 2 boon not working on either maps chose the recharge speed which is 5% not seeing it on either maps I noticed my cooldowns haven’t been brought down by 2 seconds at all still the same 9 seconds which should be 7 seconds in PvP