test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.115.20190826c.16

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for tomorrow's launch of Neverwinter: Uprising are now available

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/neverwinter/news/detail/11267863

Comments

• atwa#2521 atwa Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    When are you going to fix the missing artisan bug? It's been months, now we have new recipes but our artisans are still missing.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    I assume the Gith Race availability will be on a similar basis to PC?
    i.e. First 2 weeks - VIP, then1 week - everyone, after that - buy the pack?
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    Should be first two weeks VIP, then the next two weeks everyone, then you'll need to buy the pack after that.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I might have my dates a little wrong, but I'm pretty sure that Gith will be free to VIP from October 1st through October 28th, and to all players from October 15th (maybe 14th?) through October 28th. All you should need to do to unlock it is to log onto an existing character.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    so will the zok boxes have the increased rates on everything from launch or do we have to wait for that?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

so will the zok boxes have the increased rates on everything from launch or do we have to wait for that?

They will have the increased drop rates today.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • robert#4620 robert Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    I am barely able to join a random Queue either Intermediate or Advance. Is this because of the patch and if so can it be fixed?
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    atwa#2521 said:

When are you going to fix the missing artisan bug? It's been months, now we have new recipes but our artisans are still missing.

Didn't anyone tell you? They're not missing. That would be a bug.

This is a new feature! Our Artisans actually quit on us. Total feature. Definitely not a bug....