test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS4] Uprising Launch Week Bugs

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Uprising. Please do not report previously discovered bugs (either on live or on preview) or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on PS4.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

Comments

• joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Allow me to be the first poster. As you can see in the below screenshot, finalizing registration of the weapon is not possible as pressing x toggles the checkbox.

Post edited by joe7777 on
    edited October 2019
    All Proficiency & Focus Supplement Recipes as well as All Tool Recipes do not display effects when inspecting the Recipe results in the Professions menu for both Qualities. And when I say all of them I mean both old and new Recipes, from Lv1 to Lv80.
  • droidonroids#1509 droidonroids Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Misunderstood thought VIP received a race re roll token for Gith
    Post edited by droidonroids#1509 on
    edited October 2019
    In the Fashion Tab in the Inventory, the Vanity Pet section is supposed to be below the Fashion Items section and is technically wired like that (moving the cursor below the Fashion Item slot section puts you in the Vanity Pet slot section), but Vanity Pet section is displayed above the Fashion Items section, which causes some inconveniences.
    Post edited by joe7777 on
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    joe7777 said:

Allow me to be the first poster. As you can see in the below screenshot, finalizing registration of the weapon is not possible as pressing x toggles the checkbox.

Thanks! This has now been fixed internally and will be going out live in a future patch. It was an issue impacting rogues only.

Rank 14 Anniversary Enchantments are no longer giving the same stat values of Rank 15 Enchantments despite both being at their maximum rank. Was this intended? If not it would be nice for them to get fixed. Evidence below:

• autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    Lego Deep Crow is not rooting enemies as stated in the new corrected tool tip.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • matii#4660 matii Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Companions have critical severity set 0%
  • mebalz#9859 mebalz Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    for my tank I got two pieces of companion gear with both slots defensive when I put in my rank 15 empowered rune stones I get no more HP so I just lose power from going offensive to defensive slots on the companion gear. anyone else having this issue?
    Cave bear companion power doesn't show properly bonus

for my tank I got two pieces of companion gear with both slots defensive when I put in my rank 15 empowered rune stones I get no more HP so I just lose power from going offensive to defensive slots on the companion gear. anyone else having this issue?

Empowered Runestones have never boosted Max HP even though they say they do when put in a Defense Slot, and they probably never will.
  • kingdarien#5736 kingdarien Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    All the profession related fashions have disappeared from my inventory, but certain other pieces are still there.

All the profession related fashions have disappeared from my inventory, but certain other pieces are still there.

Check the Fashion Tab in the new Appearance section of the Character Menu. Select a slot and see if the missing items are displayed. Most of my Fashion items were registered automatically upon Mod 17 launch.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    It's not that big of a deal but last night I selected to do a ME but never ran it. When I logged in today I got a message saying that it was old and was being deleted. That being said, I was only able to grab 2 MEs today because it must have subtracted that ME from my daily total of 3
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • kingdarien#5736 kingdarien Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    joe7777 said:

Check the Fashion Tab in the new Appearance section of the Character Menu. Select a slot and see if the missing items are displayed. Most of my Fashion items were registered automatically upon Mod 17 launch.
    Thnx. Yes, looks like all bound stuff auto converted.

Combat advantage by positioning doesn't work for companions
    edited October 2019
    My alts were forced to restart the Legacy Campaigns quest, which made Sybella tell them to come find her, and Sybella says she can be found near Sgt Knox. However, she is no longer near him so this is misleading.
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    > @joe7777 said:
    > Rank 14 Anniversary Enchantments are no longer giving the same stat values of Rank 15 Enchantments despite both being at their maximum rank. Was this intended? If not it would be nice for them to get fixed.

Rank 14 Anniversary Enchantments never gave rank 15 stats. They were always just like any other rank 14 enchantment. If they did, that was a bug and it got fixed.
    everyone has lost a Ton of HP without making any changes on average DPS classes around a 10k loss tanks in the 20-40K range it appears something is not working correct with the companions
    and dragon born can not load any head pieces to the appearance library so now what few head pieces we can wear has been reduced to none with new gear which is sad for a paid race
    edited October 2019

> @joe7777 said:

> Rank 14 Anniversary Enchantments are no longer giving the same stat values of Rank 15 Enchantments despite both being at their maximum rank. Was this intended? If not it would be nice for them to get fixed.

Rank 14 Anniversary Enchantments never gave rank 15 stats. They were always just like any other rank 14 enchantment. If they did, that was a bug and it got fixed.

If it was a bug they fixed then they need to allow us to upgrade it to Rank 15, and if it wasn't a bug then it needs to be fixed because it is now subpar until it gets fixed.
  • mdarkangel#4696 mdarkangel Member Posts: 442 Arc User
    How is it subpar? It's the same as any other rank 14, just like it was when we received it.

Although I agree it is something we should be able to upgrade. The same goes for the Heart of Fire rank 14.
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Comps no longer proccing 40% hp anymore compared to last mod for tanks. Missing 30k hp.

Trying to sort campaigns visuals offcenter, Graphics offscreen for half of the displayed options.

Warlock Shadowslip cannot properly mitigate 50% dmg still if attacking prior, shadowslip in mes still cant avoid rune explosions properly, only if not in shadowslip before or during rune explosion, if its activated after audible for explosion it works...

Companion proc breaks still if jumping obstacles such as wall in lomm and takes aprox 15 to 20 seconds to reproc. Chairs or tables, walls, a small pebble....

Companions equip bonus for zent warlock, green slime, etc. mia... give wrong value or none.

Alpha compy equip bonus still gives improper value unless bonus reequiped every loadscreen.
    edited October 2019

How is it subpar? It's the same as any other rank 14, just like it was when we received it.

Although I agree it is something we should be able to upgrade. The same goes for the Heart of Fire rank 14.

It is subpar because it cannot be made equal to a Rank 15 of the same Enchantment. Like Heart of Fire, it is currently a placeholder if anything. The only difference though is Heart of Fire is newer than an Anniversary Enchantment so most that had access to the Anniversary Enchantment can likely or do already have a Rank 15 or multiple Rank 15s of the same Enchantment by now.
    joe7777 said:

Empowered Runestones have never boosted Max HP even though they say they do when put in a Defense Slot, and they probably never will.
    yep hopefully they fix it some how either change the stat that you get for the Defense on empowered or make it gives us the HP . With a large amount of companion gear that has double defense slots it makes them sub par when last mods defensive stat gear had double offensive slots so at least you would get power.
  • maximumtimeh#4735 maximumtimeh Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am currently wearing the piece Executioners Black Attire chest, the patch notes read that it would be getting its balance and increases in the new mod and the one I'm currently wearing has not, curious as to why, the vendor The Mysterious Merchant has updated his gear why didn't all of the previously purchased gear get the update?
    When inspecting someone, Appearance tab is empty

This discussion has been closed.