test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legendary Wyvern Venom Coated Knives

malak85#2148 malak85 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited October 2019 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I purchased the Wyvern Venom Coated Knives for 2,500 Coalesced Magic. When I purchased them, I refined them up to Legendary Status and equipped them as my primary artifact. Since doing so, when I activate the artifact, I see nothing. The animation does not occur and I do not see an increase in damage to enemies I aimed it at. Additionally, I know it has a 2 minute cool down, but it states that its cooldown is reduced by 75% if it hits no target. After activation, the cooldown is 30 seconds, as though it does not hit any targets. Additionally, when I inspect the item in my equipment, it says:
"Activating this artifact will thrown an array of knives coated with Wyvern Venom, which deals 0 Physical damage to nearby enemies and envenomates those targets, dealing 0 Poison damage every 1 second for 8 seconds."
However, when I inspect the Legendary artifact in the collections, it says it's supposed to deal over 8k damage. Please help to remedy this so that I can continue to play this artifact on my Warlock.
Unfortunately, I haven't the necessary supplies to upgrade it to Mythic yet.
I have already tried unequipping the artifact and equipping it back, and it does not seem to make any change. Here is a screenshot of the artifact description.
Post edited by malak85#2148 on
Tagged: