test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tarokka Deck in color

sonofneilsonofneil Member Posts: 4 Arc User
As for now the Neverwinter action mmog is the only place where the color version of the Tarroka Deck can be found, i was looking for those illustrations in decent resolution. Does anyone know where i can find them? Searched the web without success. Thanks!

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    sonofneil said:

As for now the Neverwinter action mmog is the only place where the color version of the Tarroka Deck can be found, i was looking for those illustrations in decent resolution. Does anyone know where i can find them? Searched the web without success. Thanks!

The in-game cards were made to be icons (and based on the black and white deck that Wizards of the Coast put out) and therefore not made at higher resolutions. We made some poster variants of some of the cards for promotional art but they aren't exact replicas and only a handful were done.
  • dinasbhai#5963 dinasbhai Member Posts: 1 New User
    For the last couple of days I’m trying to reach the arcgames support contact page but it keeps giving me errors when it tries to load. Multiple devices and browsers.

Would anyone happen to know the support email for ArcGames so I can contact them directly through it?

Update :

CS got back to me and say that the JHVHR is experiencing unlock issues right now, which is my issue. It has been forwarded to the devs and I will try unlocking it again if it solves the issue. If not, I will contact them again.

Update #2 :

I have unlocked the Jem'Hadar Vanguard Heavy Raider by bringing it to T6 again on a new character. There is a check issue somewhere that fails it to unlock sometimes, I guess.
    https://sarkariresult.onl/ https://mobdro.onl/
  • sonofneilsonofneil Member Posts: 4 Arc User

sonofneil said:

The in-game cards were made to be icons (and based on the black and white deck that Wizards of the Coast put out) and therefore not made at higher resolutions. We made some poster variants of some of the cards for promotional art but they aren't exact replicas and only a handful were done.
    That's a real bummer. However thank you, for the quick reply.