test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter guards dont say my name when saluting

gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
As the title says, in river district when passing by, neverwinter guards should say my name instead of their own

And, as i know this will surely get immediate attention, please fix warlocks

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    The self-esteem classes that Neverember organized for the Neverwinter Guard are paying off!

As a fellow warlock, I know that their performance is being looked into but I do not have specifics at this time.
  • djnasty93djnasty93 Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    There are me and jericho logging out ^^
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    At least, they still salute you. Later, the next labour action will make them not to salute you and probably making a picket line. You may need to fight to get through. Lord Neverember owe their pay big time.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

At least, they still salute you. Later, the next labour action will make them not to salute you and probably making a picket line. You may need to fight to get through. Lord Neverember owe their pay big time.

He owes me too. I've got like 5 promissory notes waiting. I would get more but not sure if it's worth it yet. But seriously, he owes me.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png