test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.115.20190826c.14

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for today's maintenance are now available. Thank you for your patience!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11258983

Comments

• maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Combat and Powers

Wizard (Arcanist)

Chaos Magic: The Power Surge buff no longer incorrectly affects powers other than At-Will powers.

GJ but... rapid recovery from chaos magic still give 0% recovery. It's not working since January this year, and you still pretend that everything is ok.
    Now 10% chance on encouunters/dailys is nothing. Often, the boss will die faster than this buff will turn on.
  • canuck1canuck1 Member Posts: 21 Arc User

Combat and Powers

Wizard (Arcanist)

Chaos Magic: The Power Surge buff no longer incorrectly affects powers other than At-Will powers.

GJ but... rapid recovery from chaos magic still give 0% recovery. It's not working since January this year, and you still pretend that everything is ok.
    Now 10% chance on encounters/dailys is nothing. Often, the boss will die faster than this buff will turn on.

Yup Yup > It must be a focus on Wizards because its nerf nerf nerf Wizard and apparently no other classes exist that do lots of damage....... OH wait > when I'm in 26k groups doing TOMM its ALWAYS the TR and HR on top of the damage charts > Wonder if that's an issue???????????? >OH YA > DPS does matter BECAUSE YOU MADE A DPS CHECK IN TOMM - Lets stop always nerfing and build up the other classes of DPS. AND > "FIX" the powers that aren't working on Wizard before just focusing on the powers that marginally help us out - Thaumaturge build is NO LONGER VIABLE for TOMM after you nerfed the ticks on smoulder and you never fixed the powers that are supposed to work properly but don't on that build. Please also focus on what powers help the class work properly as well please.

Thanks.
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    and fix action point gain on repel already too ..as a Pvp/ pve Cw its main high magnitude single target power and Cws dailies are gimped with no action point gain benefiting from it
  • gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    This is a plain scam, over 6 months waiting for my class to be fixed and not even an acknowledgment of it. You put reworked pvp and i can't do HAMSTER, new dungeon and I won't do anything as my class is useless. I wasted a lot of ad and retraining tokens trying things for nothing, everything is the same. I buy companions and upgrade them wasting more just to see that they don't do what they say they do. If I want to switch to another class I have to buy everything again because of that character bound HAMSTER. And I have to grind for 3+ months to get in the same position as my main regarding campaings. You put a bugged event for an important item and don't even try to fix it, then you leave it as it is and don't assume your errors.
  • vseskushayu#9064 vseskushayu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Russian server, patch version 17, something is wrong here
  • mehrunesdagon#1653 mehrunesdagon Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Looks at patch notes: this is it? wonder why ppl still play this game? There's way better mmos out there.
  • maruda#1373 maruda Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    This is not so obvious. Over the past six years I have tested with 100+ different mmos and have not stayed anywhere for more than a few weeks. Here the worst are untested updates (similar to microsoft) and several years of delays in patching holes. If someone plays 1 character, sometimes they get tired for 2 modules, because half of the skills do not work.