test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New player question

What is the hexagon in the middle of the talents when you are playing. It is flashing the whole time?

Comments

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    hans#9525 said:

What is the hexagon in the middle of the talents when you are playing. It is flashing the whole time?

That is your action point meter; once it is full you can use one of your dailies.

In all honesty, run to the hills and go play another game; this game is not worth your time.
  • joe7777joe7777 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    Game is alive.
    Can't say, never played WoW. You can farm Astral Diamonds to buy Mounts so that technically counts as Mount farming.
    You can do dungeons as many times a day as you want, or however many times the queues pop if you run with a PUG.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Is this game dead on ps4?

And how is it going from wow to nw? Im thinking about dungeon raids and Mount farming etc etc

Some say you can only do dungeon 2 times a day lol k? Not Worth it?

Game isn't as populated as it once was on PS4. Mod 16 we saw many players left the game do to the changes around how buffs work and how all classes that use to buff had those removed. Many players felt cheated after that and left.

Game also had a population exodus at the beginning of 2018 when the devs increased enchantment runestones from 12 to 14 and modify the % for bonding runestones. Many players felt cheated than and quit as well.

I would say the busy this game was on PS4 was around the launch of T9 and since that time it has quiet down a bit.

As for mounts - its RNG with a pay wall; most of the cool looking mounts are expensive in the auction house.

Compared to WOW this game is a money pit.
  • zippysox72zippysox72 Member Posts: 44 Arc User

And how is it going from wow to nw? Im thinking about dungeon raids and Mount farming etc etc

Game isn't as populated as it once was on PS4. Mod 16 we saw many players left the game do to the changes around how buffs work and how all classes that use to buff had those removed. Many players felt cheated after that and left.

Game also had a population exodus at the beginning of 2018 when the devs increased enchantment runestones from 12 to 14 and modify the % for bonding runestones. Many players felt cheated than and quit as well.

I would say the busy this game was on PS4 was around the launch of T9 and since that time it has quiet down a bit.

As for mounts - its RNG with a pay wall; most of the cool looking mounts are expensive in the auction house.

Neverwinter is very populated. I see a lot of people everywhere all the time.
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    It's been a long while since I've seen anyone new, though.
    Is that just my imagination?
    I still have a couple characters in the Well of Dragons. Used to be several times a week I'd see some 7k in chat looking for help with the prison. Now, it's every few weeks, and the last person I noticed looking for help was just over 16K (...which in itself was bizarre). Even Sharandar seems to be full of level 80s in enchanted armor. Where are all the newbs?
    Post edited by frogwalloper#6494 on
    You wanna seek out newbs in Enclave or story maps, because not all newbs stick around long enough to do campaigns. I see people in the discord server say hi and that they are new on PS4. As for noobs... Well, I don't judge :P
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    joe7777 said:

...As for noobs... Well, I don't judge :P

Fixed it
    joe7777 said:

... not all newbs stick around long enough to do campaigns.

Not even as far as Sharandar? That's pretty bad. I wonder what makes them drop off so soon, and whether incentives for jumping into newer campaigns has anything to do with it - things like that free and easy vistani set.
    Well I hear a lot of complaining about a specific boss in Icespire Peak, so once the difficulty of lair bosses in story quests is adjusted in mod 17 via the patch pc got a while ago things might improve, however there is also the matter of other games to consider. Neverwinter isn't exactly a spring chicken ya know.
  • finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User

Neverwinter is very populated. I see a lot of people everywhere all the time.
    Your post made me lol. What you see are the remaining 30% of the player base. The other 70% are banned due to exploit and left the game due to mod 16.
    If the game was really populated then you would've seen lag everywhere. Rubberbanding like michael jackson doing his moonwalk.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨