test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

this gameis to hard after mod 16

the devs need to fix there mess the enemies do to much damage while you do not do enough tiamat is imposible demogorgon is to hard i go thru a stone of heath every 2 days since mod 16 i haave not been able my full 100000 rough astral diamonds each day since mod 16 and this is with my toons armour pen 100000 accuracy 100000 power 97000 defense 90000 they have made this gamee so hard that it is starting to get boring

Comments

• darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    > @shakinggamer#3136 said:
    > the devs need to fix there mess the enemies do to much damage while you do not do enough tiamat is imposible demogorgon is to hard i go thru a stone of heath every 2 days since mod 16 i haave not been able my full 100000 rough astral diamonds each day since mod 16 and this is with my toons armour pen 100000 accuracy 100000 power 97000 defense 90000 they have made this gamee so hard that it is starting to get boring

Ok, you can lower your arm pen n crit strike n others to 68000 as that is the cap right now ( will go up to 80k in mod 17 i believe). You dont list your class, so not sure how to give you additional help, but if you are maxing stats most solo stuff is a cakewalk, and if you increase your power to 120k or higher you can easily help carry bad demo groups n most low level dungeons n skirmishez (excrpt maybe many coins).
  • shakinggamer#3136 shakinggamer Member Posts: 66 Arc User

> @shakinggamer#3136 said:

> the devs need to fix there mess the enemies do to much damage while you do not do enough tiamat is imposible demogorgon is to hard i go thru a stone of heath every 2 days since mod 16 i haave not been able my full 100000 rough astral diamonds each day since mod 16 and this is with my toons armour pen 100000 accuracy 100000 power 97000 defense 90000 they have made this gamee so hard that it is starting to get boring

Ok, you can lower your arm pen n crit strike n others to 68000 as that is the cap right now ( will go up to 80k in mod 17 i believe). You dont list your class, so not sure how to give you additional help, but if you are maxing stats most solo stuff is a cakewalk, and if you increase your power to 120k or higher you can easily help carry bad demo groups n most low level dungeons n skirmishez (excrpt maybe many coins).

i run as a ranger
    I dont run a ranger, run a dc dps but am trying to see if i can get a buddy to help provide u a good loadout n rotation.

Any rangers out here that can help? Hopefully for companion u are using a bulette pup or deepcrow augment as they will give u better stats. Right now most augments will provide better stats than reg companion.
    Again on stats to get your power up as u are over on everythinh else that matters.
  • shakinggamer#3136 shakinggamer Member Posts: 66 Arc User

I dont run a ranger, run a dc dps but am trying to see if i can get a buddy to help provide u a good loadout n rotation.

Any rangers out here that can help? Hopefully for companion u are using a bulette pup or deepcrow augment as they will give u better stats. Right now most augments will provide better stats than reg companion.

my companion is a black ice ioun stone legendary
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    First off you need to look at your stats in level 80 content. Than setup a private Q and go into each level 70 content.

I did this and what I found is that if you put your Armor Pen, Crit, and Accuracy between 80-85K you will have enough of each stat to ensure you are by passing the enemies counter stat, that is if you run level 60 and 70 content. Once you do that you put everything else into power. This is all do to scaling.

If you have 120K+ power most level 70 content will put your power to about 75-100K, some maybe higher. That along with having 50K+ in armor pen, crit and accuracy will ensure you can easily beat most level 70 content.

If you only plan to run LoMM, you need 68K in armor pen, accuracy, and critical strike and the rest goes into power.

As for companions bonus...

Deep Crow
    Mercenary
    Tamed Rapture
    Might Stone / any defensive companion with power
    Kenku Archer

If you get these make them legendary for max power.

For enchantments everyone will tell you to go power, including on your companion.
  • zippysox72zippysox72 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Seems he is just trying to get them to make the game even easier. I have only 89k power and 20k item lvl and I do epic demo all the time maybe use 1 charge of stone of health. Tiamat is tough but still doable.