test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Private Instances

johnstewardjohnsteward Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hey Cryptic, love the game so far, but one (small) thing: while I do enjoy basic mmo things like full cities and stuff, sometimes I would like to have a map just for myself (and my friends). So could you make an option to let me give you money for letting me have that? All it would need is an extra button in the "change instance"-screen that generates a new but private instance that only I and ppl I invite (or have in a party or my guild or something) can use.

Also an option in the options to make every instance private as I move through the world would be quite helpful while you're at it so I wouldn't have to do that manually.

Comments

• nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    This would be a cool idea and interesting, however it would put a strain on the game server for sure.

Doubt they would allow this until they have the server capacity to implement such a feature.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    That can be a good AD sink such as costing (say) 50K AD to create such instance each time. On the other hand, bot may love it.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    That's the stronghold map.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    Stronghold is not private as guildmates who are non friends and allies guild can populate the same instance.

Perhaps from the “players housing thread” this could be a private instance where one could invite friends only. Think of all the house warming parties!