test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are there really no more events for over 2 weeks?

autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
Are there really no more events for over 2 weeks? My calendar (PS4) shows no new events until September 26? Sixteen days from this posting. That seems like a long stretch of nothing.

I can't remember, is this normal before the fall events?
Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts

Comments

• thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    they took out tales of old. must have been too broken. I'm glad they did because from pc reports it's just dog pooh and knives. lol. hopefully they switch it out with something else last minute.
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User

they took out tales of old. must have been too broken. I'm glad they did because from pc reports it's just dog pooh and knives. lol. hopefully they switch it out with something else last minute.

I vote legacy campaign double currency. Love those events. (And the GM in me also wants double shards)
  • frogwalloper#6494 frogwalloper Member Posts: 821 Arc User
    I don't mind really.
    It's nice just to be able to focus on moving campaigns along - plus there are those two back to back ctas not too far off. One cta wears me out. I'm not sure how I'll manage two in a row.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Maybe they have a couple of snap surprise events lined up?

As long as the XBox scheduled Double Professions doesn't get brought forward to fill the gap I'm not too bothered, to be honest.

I don't mind the odd break from scheduled events just to have a weekend of "Hey, just go do stuff!", though two whole weeks IS quite a big window.

I'd kind of hoped the two October back to back CTA events might offer a chance for people who didn't or couldn't complete the earlier CTA: Season events a chance at playing Catch Up, but it doesn't look like it.

I vote legacy campaign double currency. Love those events. (And the GM in me also wants double shards)
    Ahh yeah! This makes my day!

*does happy dance*

• wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User

Are there really no more events for over 2 weeks? My calendar (PS4) shows no new events until September 26? Sixteen days from this posting. That seems like a long stretch of nothing.

Can we fix the events that we have, before we start breaking new ones? Please? Pretty please? With a HAMSTER on top?
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

Can we fix the events that we have, before we start breaking new ones? Please? Pretty please? With a HAMSTER on top?
    I'm really slow today for sure. but I don't get how this comment fits in with the statement above it?

I'm really slow today for sure. but I don't get how this comment fits in with the statement above it?
    THey broke ToO. THey broke CTA. And OP wants them to continue posting broken events. I would rather wait the two weeks, and get something that works.

THey broke ToO. THey broke CTA. And OP wants them to continue posting broken events. I would rather wait the two weeks, and get something that works.
    If you read the entire thread I made no mention of brining back broken events. In fact, if you read the thread I suggested they bring something back that actually works.

If you read the entire thread I made no mention of brining back broken events. In fact, if you read the thread I suggested they bring something back that actually works.
    I did read the entire thread. it was just the first post that I responded to.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Can someone remind me, do the Double Currency events now include the Sybella "Legacy Quests"?

If so, I've got about 5 characters with a backlog longer than Jimmy Hoffa's "Missed calls" list, and I know what I'll be doing next weekend.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Hopefully another sale probably for mounts, companions, or maybe even keys