test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Blimey! You're really managed to screw up this queue thing.

pwimagicgamepwimagicgame Member Posts: 53 Arc User
Jesus wept.

Comments

• sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    lol a a bit behind times there my friend.... theres another post on this thats got 4 pages about it then another thats got like 2 plus one in playerfeedback thats got like 2-3 lol... and it aint even hit consoles yet lol
  • pwimagicgamepwimagicgame Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    You misunderstand why I posted :)

ur ppostin about them screwin up the q's (with this new implementation) aint ya??? lol i was merly pointin out theres already like 3 other threads on this matter an onea them is 4 pages long with a fec dec coments in it tooo lol
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    Never enough, tho. :D
    - bye bye -

Never enough, tho. :D

true true i jus think this whle "issue" they got with this new thing is halarious bc they aint gunna put it back to the way it was no matter how many complaints they get abt it they will jus keep explaining and "justifying" the changes lol
    to me its just halarious an it aint evn hit console yet lol an im already laughing on it

• pwimagicgamepwimagicgame Member Posts: 53 Arc User

ur ppostin about them screwin up the q's (with this new implementation) aint ya??? lol i was merly pointin out theres already like 3 other threads on this matter an onea them is 4 pages long with a fec dec coments in it tooo lol
    Those other threads would not fulfill my purpose. But thanks anyway :).