test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tank 140% HP not applying to companion equip power HP

xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
After today's patch the tanks doesn't get the 140% HP applied to HP coming from companion equip power.
example: Energon orange give 32k HP use to be affected by the tank 140% HP, not anymore, patch says nothing about it.

Comments

• stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
    Guild boon of 32k also does not proc the bonus, but it was that way before patch.
  • xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    I just wish all that give HP was affected by it, cuz we lose 10% dmg to get 140% HP then dig in/block is based on HP and most sources are not giving the boost HP to tanks.
  • dayhjawk#5066 dayhjawk Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Yes I am missing abotu 30k-ish hit point after patch. Not sure where I was losing it from, figured it was a bug in the boons or from the companion. After reading this, it seems the bug is from the companion.
  • maximax#7117 maximax Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Im missing 30k hp too, im paladin tank....
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

The dev team is already aware and working on it.

Thanks for your help and your patience.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
    percemer said:

Greetings,

Thanks for your help and your patience.

Regards,

Thank you, for reply!

companion bonus, guild boon HP, normal boon for HP none getting the 40%. (this is and easy 40-50k HP lost) depends on how many companions eith HP bonus we have.
  • siggstarsiggstar Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    The bug also affects Radiant Enchantments in Defense slots. You dont get 140% percent of it's hp value, only 100%. Same goes for Artifacts with HP like my Erratic Drift Globe. Has 6000HP stat, gives 6000hp when it should give me 8400 as Sentinel.
    Halvulv the Barbie
    1 week later and ... still no fix :(
  • oremonger#9999 oremonger Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    @percemer Any update?
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited October 2019

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    Counting weeks... 6 weeks... and nothing :(
  • aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    They don't seem to care one way or another based on conversations I've had with them, or the LACK of response I should say. I have NEVER seen communication this bad from Cryptic. SOMETHING has to change for the better and fast.

They are completely detached from the community at this point and it's hurting player morale of those who are paying the bills. Guild population is WAY down across the board. Many guilds and alliances have disbanded. WE are fortunate, but even we are losing some of our most loyal, over this kind of nonsense. Game direction, communication, customer service and BUGS.
    Post edited by aandrethegiant on

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    not a bug as stated by the devs.. you guys got greedy for hitpoints they think you should not have :P

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/13131392
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    percemer said:

I think you meant to say "The dev team is already aware but there is no issue and it's WAI".

Because what you said implies there was an issue and the devs had to work on it.

So either you weren't actually told they working on it or there's a huge cover up going on here because we all know that we must blame PVP for this forever! bwahaha