test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

counteracting the scaling queues to an extent..

Is there any equipment piece that can be done to counteract the scaling a little bit so queues can go faster ( aside from attempting to boot AFKers )? Not runestone or enchantment that gives straight stats not scaled stats. Someone in facebook group suggested putting in arm pen runestones for more damage.

-sidenote- More reason why majority of playerbase didn't want scaling.

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    I think they just need to RETWEAK how much scaling is DONE is some area's; or perhaps some Dungeons, yet they have recently been looking at that. As some DEVs have been reviewing successes in several Queue's and been adjusting others.

I think however one thing that 'could' be done; for some of the older dungeons is this. Offer new variants of 'some' older Artifacts that used to be Item Level 1; instead offer them at Item Level 2.

It's be nice to have ways to earn new variants of some older Artifacts. I'm sure in time several new Artifacts &/or Artifact Equipment will be introduced as well and most the focus will be in that area however.

Yet it be one way to 'spice' up some of the older yet still challenging Queue's; especially now that Dungeons using the scaling format more.