test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Add healer requirement to manycoin heist

With the significant reduction of DPS classes from being able to heal, this skirmish as designed needs a healer. I'm often finding that when going into a public queue I'm in a group of 5 dps.

Can the queue be setup to require a healer to queue, or you'll have to scale the damage dealt to be lower. 5 dps with no healing besides potions, can't really run this skirmish in a reasonable fashion.

Answers

• adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited August 2019

5 dps with no healing besides potions, can't really run this skirmish in a reasonable fashion.

Sure they can....just did a really nice one a few days ago, where we got gold on all phases with 5 DPSers. Then again, it was a guild group...not a real random one.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    adinosii said:

5 dps with no healing besides potions, can't really run this skirmish in a reasonable fashion.

Sure they can....just did a really nice one a few days ago, where we got gold on all phases with 5 DPSers. Then again, it was a guild group...not a real random one.
    I usually get gold. This skirmish isn't hard if you know the mechanics. You only need one strong damage dealer to make it through this skirmish and two makes it that much easier.
  • nekosingh#2305 nekosingh Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Guild groups really don't count here. Intermediate public queue shouldn't really rely on STRONG builds to be functional.

I have a strong dps build, especially if compared to the typical public queue dps. A single good dps in a group of five can't easily carry this map, because the more you're relied upon the less healing you can get between fights because you're constantly in a fight.

I also oppose having to be forced to use healing potions and scrolls of life to make it through public queue maps. The rewards don't justify the additional expense.
  • finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    It will take years for the queue to pop.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• propulsionpropulsion Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    uhm DPS classes were never able to heal in the first place(hence) the DPS in the name for those classes as they offer DPS support from a distance NOT heals
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User

uhm DPS classes were never able to heal in the first place(hence) the DPS in the name for those classes as they offer DPS support from a distance NOT heals

yes but before MOD16 due to life steal and other buffs, healing was hardly needed in any dungeon or trial.
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts