test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

halasters lockbox seems hoarked

thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
I opened 22 of them and almost all of them were straight up refinement items. I've opened a lot of lockboxes in general in this game and a lot of the newer gen lockboxes.. and I've never seen distribution like this. is it wai? (ie r8's and 9 and opals and rubies mostly) if this is wai it's by FAR the worst lockbox released.

Comments

• darkheart#6758 darkheart Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Lol wai, the last few lockboxes have been a joke. Almost all rp.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I'm not 100% sure that the drop rates are WAI, but I believe that they are, unfortunately. I will make sure to forward this thread, because I agree. Getting nothing but RP as a drop feels like an insult. One time on Xbox I got 4 Black Opals and 6 Jadeite. I stopped opening those Excavated lockboxes after that. :(
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • lupin6785#4895 lupin6785 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    An interesting thought, but without adjusting the drop rate. What would you suggest as fair compensation? Opening twice as many boxes for the same price? Getting double trade bars for only rp boxes? Using reroll tokens on a lockbox?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

An interesting thought, but without adjusting the drop rate. What would you suggest as fair compensation? Opening twice as many boxes for the same price? Getting double trade bars for only rp boxes? Using reroll tokens on a lockbox?

I doubt they would do any of that. Like I said, I don't know for sure if it's WAI or not. Even if it is, they need to know that we do not like it, and to not repeat this mistake with the next box.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • autumnwitchautumnwitch Member Posts: 1,133 Arc User
    You might want to take a look at this

https://youtu.be/9dmEEIu2-j4
    Boudica's Sisters - A Guild For Introverts
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User

I opened 20 of these boxes and just said never again and wentback to old lockboxes. these new style lockboxes are just a terrible value with the majority of what you get being absolutely valueless rp.
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    I actually wrote the wrong thing. I think there was news of halasters at the same time as excavated adn wrote the wrong one :P but it looks like htey're both bad so probably as intended. I'd highly recommend not opening these lol