test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Queue`s

Please return the queue`s back to normal because you are asking for heal + tank + 3dps for skirmish which is creating 10 minutes wait time and its not possible to farm anymore.

Comments

• pakatapoespakatapoes Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    10 minutes , I waited 1 hour to get into random dungeon
  • blazin#9302 blazin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    dang 10mins and mad i too am at 1hour wait time
  • avoie68#6606 avoie68 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    If i have now to wait 1h or more to run a dungeon i will quit this game, sry but dungeons are a good source to farm for stuff/ad or what ever but now to wait always 1 fkn hour no ty

i mean i understand this change for the 3. and 4. que but not for the 1. 2. because the dungeons in this que u can easy do without tank/heal
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    This is ridiculous. Beyond funny. Who thinks this HAMSTER up?

I haven't made it into any queue since the update.

Really MORONIC move by someone.
  • sgtpostal#4408 sgtpostal Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    if that was the intention i mean seriously why not jus move BH to raq an leave riq an rlq ALONE? i mean seriously wit this change goin live on os4 possible (if they dont do smethin else) us ps4 players lookin at prob close to 2hrs wait times for those 2 q's
    (if that happens i seriously might fork out the 25$ and get bdo an strt that game)
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    The devs probably should have added a role bonus to RLQ with the role requirement change. RLQ is easy enough that a tank/ heal is not really needed. People can queue as tank/heal and not worry about being a bad tank/heal and just focus on dps (yes tanks and heals can dps)
  • b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    This issue has been in the game at the start of mod 16 however no one really noticed it. Now you do and its more or less because the que has more dps then it has tanks or heals.
    This is also part reason why I hardly run a dungeon now.
    Waiting for a long period of time for a dungeon regardless of the reason where it be AD or shards or just out of being bored is just way to long and boring.
    I questioned things way before this patch happened and seen the out come.
    I really dont see them changing it back so either be willing to wait in que or que as a heal or tank other wise well your going to become disappointed
  • tribbulatertribbulater Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    A lot of people are saying "shortage of healers/tanks is the problem". Just wanted to mention that I started a RLQ on my cleric and it still took over 10 minutes to get a RLQ going, during a fairly busy time slot. 10 mins is short compared to some other people's waits, but still much too long to get a RLQ going.
  • blazin#9302 blazin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    healers not the problem i'd lean more towards the tanks their the instant que'ers imo
  • avoie68#6606 avoie68 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    In every game with such a system u will see the same problem because tank/healer is a boring job and if you say "then more player are playing healer and tank" but when i only have fun with a TR what should i do? always wait 2h for a dungeon or leave the game? and this is the problem people who only have fun with some classes have now the HAMSTER

and sry for my really bad english
  • caldochaud#4880 caldochaud Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the Healers are on strike. No More Healers = No More Group Content. Such a strike can be averted if you would only make our Healing companions competent healers once again.
    "Talent is a flame. Genius is a fire." - Sir Bernard Williams
  • empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    The healers i used popped right away both yesterday and today although had to go through two rounds of waiting 60s because people were afk on the long wait. My tank yesterday I tried 5 minutes and hadn't popped. The wait time it shows is just laughable...ya it might avg 5 minutes but when at least one of those members the time is 0 and the other is still probably less than that time its not accurate at all for dps. But this is always how that is for dps when you queue and it needs tank and healer.
  • shadwymiatashadwymiata Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Please return the queue`s back !!!
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    Hopped on my cleric, set mode to "heals", queue popped immediately.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • alex5a22#9734 alex5a22 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    It doesn`t matter if healers are getting faster the queue. DPS is not able to farm anymore. RP farming is nearly impossible w/o instant queue`s. 5k AD = 5hours atm.
  • ccs2009#5244 ccs2009 Member Posts: 30 Arc User

admit to the playerbase that the game is now in a state of managed decline.

Why not ask Steven DeAngelo their CEO just wtf is going on with this game and the developers. This is just ridiculous the amount of things broken in the game combined with a serious lack of communication from any of them.

• cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    Players: "It's impossible to do the following skirmishes without a tank & healer!:

Also players: "We don't want to have to wait for a tank & healer for skirmishes!"

#JustSayin'
    cdnbison said:

Players: "It's impossible to do the following skirmishes without a tank & healer!:

Also players: "We don't want to have to wait for a tank & healer for skirmishes!"

#JustSayin'

Master of Hunt and Dread Legion Can be easly done w/o any healer or tank .
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    cdnbison said:

#JustSayin'

Well, a more rational solution to the problem would have been to place a selection of easy skirmishes in the Leveling Queue, a selection of easy dungeons in the Intermediate Queue, then keep the raids in the Advanced Queue and the latest hot stuff in the Expert Queue...

#DevsWorkingWithPlayersInsteadOfAgainstThem

And while the content is being scaled from here to the Nine Hells and back, the rewards are still as crappy as ever.

Noticeable changes after this patch:
    - increased waiting times
    - more afk players or botters
    - the runs itself also seem to take more time now
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    This go's back to what I said in my last statement. This issue is not the issues of the game nor dev team. Its the issues of how we the players play the game. It is no secret that everyone wishes to run a dps type class. That leaves healer and tank spots hard to find.
    If you que as a heal or tank ya 85 to 90% of the time it will be a instant pop or at least pops in the first 15 mins of wait time.
    Que as a dps then your sitting there waiting for an hour if not longer.
    If only more people would run heals and tanks things might change.
  • antok500#4237 antok500 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Here we go again I don't know why folks want to blame players for bad decisions made by developers which are compounded by poor execution.
    In the end of the day they have to return the queue`s back to normal . atlest let us run MoH and Dread Legion w/o team composition .