test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Trinkets of Old displaced from Inventory with Coins of Waukeen event

roadkill#6177 roadkill Member Posts: 534 Arc User
edited September 2019 in Bug Reports (PC)
I couldn't say if it's a particular item from Coins of Waukeen event. And, I don't know when the Trinkets of Old disappeared from my Inventory so I can't replicate it. However, I opened all Waukeen's Coin Purses so that I would not have any in Inventory and opened a chest inside Master Expedition. The Trinket of Old appeared briefly as a popup icon for Inventory and the Log shows: [13:16] You received Trinkets of Old. However, I could find no Trinket of Old item in Inventory. Hope fixed soon :P
Post edited by roadkill#6177 on

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    -- never mind --
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • dayhjawk#5066 dayhjawk Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    When you extended the event today, all the tales of old trinkets that was earned the week before disappeared. I had a full stack I was going to turn in, and when Noon rolled around (my time) and the event was extended they all disappeared!!!!!

• mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 383 Arc User
    Same for me... they are supposed to disappear after the event, so maybe nobody told them the event was extended. At least I have that inventory slot free now :)
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 667 Arc User
    New trinkets that are picked up disappear as well, since their timer has expired.
  • blag001blag001 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    We got the extended event, ok.

I had 6 Tinkets in my bag, when I loged yesterday I noticed they just were missing... tought that was because of the event reset and just forgot about that.

Started the WEs runs, got 2 Tinkets from map's chests... checked after the run was completed and the Tinkets were missing again.... :/

Started the second one, got more 2 Tinkets from map's chests... they were at my bag during the run for sure, vanished after completing it.

That's annoying, lost 10 Tinkets...
  • vixazarahvvixazarahv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    It seems to be true for everyone I've talked to .

Please have someone go and catch the thieves and get our hard earned currencies back.
    It seems that those who got robbed are being ignored.
    I hope this is because it's being looked into before a response is given rather than a lack of concern from the staff.
    Why are there three separate threads for this and no answers on either one?
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Threads merged.

Greetings,

Terramak answered some Trinkets of Old have disappeared because there was unfortunately some technical reasons preventing to extend their availability. The dev team now extended the timer.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User

Why are there three separate threads for this and no answers on either one?

Because it is the weekend .... again.