test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Expeditions loots are a disappointment!

It's September, almost 1 month after the release of the new Mod 17 (in my opinion it's just an expansion of Mod 16) and almost 6 months after the release of Mod 16, and Expeditions loots are simply discouraging. I play 3 chars almost daily, and the time and effort I spend on these quests is causing me to lose interest in the game overall.

Here in this image is the result of virtually all of my time spent on the day within the game: https://ibb.co/MsMzxSW

Almost 3 hours to complete new expeditions with 3 chars (GWF DPS, CW DPS and GF Tank). When I finished the quests, for some reason I remembered the Fane Rings that take so long to get, but as I had 1 chance per week (per char), the disappointment was diluted for the rest of the week and the expectation that next time he would come. Now I do this day in and day out, but no longer hoping.

Admittedly, bis items should be more difficult to achieve, but here is my question: Why do I have to waste so much time trying to get the chance?

Since I am not so frequent in the forum, I will leave a suggestion: make the items of companions of new expeditions marketable. Most of these do not interest me and should not interest many, since I am practically obliged to do so until I get the ones that really interest me, that at least I can do with some profit and my time is not totally lost.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    I have been selling the green one.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • b4t1b4tb4t1b4t Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    I feel you on this. I to am in the same boat there. Ran ME none stop for the zok chest to get that loot and never really get a good drop.
    My interest in the game still around just not as much.
    I figure I will hold off and wait for next mod and get that gear most likely be a bit easier to obtain.
    I do believe I ran some where that they are going to increase the drop rate but have not seen that happen yet.
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    Mod 17 was really just phoning it in. They would have been better off bringing back the Foundry instead.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    That won't ever happen.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    they need to rebuild the Foundry to fix the fundamental design flaws. Geko on the STO team said it'd take a YEAR unless they literally dropped everything else.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    edited September 2019

I have been selling the green one.

I was referring to all the items, no matter what color they are.

About these items, has anyone ever won any item with 2 offensive status other than egg quest? I have this question in view that all the items I won are with 1 offensive status and 1 defensive status.

• gonzakotwigonzakotwi Member Posts: 267 Arc User

About these items, has anyone ever won any item with 2 offensive status other than egg quest? I have this question in view that all the items I won are with 1 offensive status and 1 defensive status.

None, and I have yet to see new ilvl 1000 gear in someone, might be another easter egg
  • I came to thank you for the improved loots on both Expeditions and Zork after the last patch. At least now I know I will have a chance to win the items I seek.