test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Time to raise Zok boxes drop rate

korpivaelluskorpivaellus Member Posts: 79 Arc User
Done now week me.we and fe with 6 toons..so lots of etchlings.
Don't have get nothing else but potions and vanity pets....

Comments

• Options
    jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    They are boosting rates, at least for 2x offensive/defensive slot companion gear from Zok boxes. They announced it last week.
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
  • Options
    eversummer#1666 eversummer Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    It is unlikely that Zok chests will be updated, droprates are same since M16.
    Only change coming is the fix to M17 comp gear abysmal droprate
  • Options
    laimcelllaimcell Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    jmiller84 said:

They are boosting rates, at least for 2x offensive/defensive slot companion gear from Zok boxes. They announced it last week.

Has ANYONE ever dropped Comp gear from Zok yet? Never heard proof of it..
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

They will be boosting the rates for the Zok chests too (confirmed by a dev).
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    korpivaelluskorpivaellus Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

When? before mod 33?
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Boosting the rates of what? The 1000il armour? Or the Artifacts? Or what?

And I haven't heard of anyone getting Comp Gear from the Zok Boxes - theres a lot of vague talk here flying around, can someone please confirm what is "being boosted" please in more detail?
  • Options
    some1stolemynicknamesome1stolemynickname Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    THey should remove the HAMSTER items you can get in drops from MEs/WEs. That alone will cause a roll in your favor, since the HAMSTER isn't there anymore, when ti goes to roll for gear. What good does it have to put the same junk in ME...Zok boxes...AND WEs??... nevermind the chest at the end of expeditions
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

kreatyve said:

When? before mod 33?
    Should be next patch, I believe. Or the one after? I know it's coming Soon™.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options

kreatyve said:

And I haven't heard of anyone getting Comp Gear from the Zok Boxes - theres a lot of vague talk here flying around, can someone please confirm what is "being boosted" please in more detail?
    The exact quote:

I've had a fair number of people messaging me regarding the new Companion gear with double offense/defense slots not dropping. These are rewards from the M16 Expeditions and the Chest of Lost Adventurers (Zok Boxes). We've looked into it and the drop rates are a bit low so we will be increasing the odds on them in an upcoming patch, so you may want to consider holding onto your Rune Etchings unless you're feeling lucky.

This was said by Lassor on the Protector's Enclave Discord a few days ago.
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

kreatyve said:

The exact quote:

I've had a fair number of people messaging me regarding the new Companion gear with double offense/defense slots not dropping. These are rewards from the M16 Expeditions and the Chest of Lost Adventurers (Zok Boxes). We've looked into it and the drop rates are a bit low so we will be increasing the odds on them in an upcoming patch, so you may want to consider holding onto your Rune Etchings unless you're feeling lucky.

This was said by Lassor on the Protector's Enclave Discord a few days ago.
    You are a star thank you :)

Back to running MEs again I guess ;)
  • Options
    anjo#8313 anjo Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    > @kreatyve said:
    > (Quote)
    > The exact quote:
    >
    > (Quote)
    >
    >
    > This was said by Lassor on the Protector's Enclave Discord a few days ago.

So, by that quote, the player eversummer was right, only boosting pet gear.
  • Options
    finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    How funny, I got 2 staves last week out of 3 chests
    Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer
  • Options
    bojshabojsha Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Is the new equipment (mod 17, 1000 item level) from zok or expeditions? am confused